Chapter 21

Another long hour passed, and they all were still sitting and waiting for information.

"Mr. and Mrs. Biersack?"

They all looked up. It was a male doctor who looked like he was in his 50s standing at the door looking around waiting for someone to answer to the name.

Chris and Amy both stood up and walked over to him without any hesitation.

The three of them had a low volumes conversation together. There were points in time where you could hear Amy weep and cry because of the news that they were receiving.

All the others sat and watched them impatiently waiting for whatever update they were getting. After a while Chris nodded, and the doctor left. He turned to Amy and talked to her for a second then they both walked over to the others. 

"Do you have any new information," CC asked.

Chris nodded. He looked to amy, whose eyes were filled with tears. Sammi hugged her, and took her to a different place so she would not have to hear the painful story again. 

Chris sighed and looked at all the guys. "Andy's going to be fine. He's just really scratched up and brusied, and has 4 broken ribs. Other then that he'll be okay, but.... " Chris hesitated. They all knew this was not going to be good. "Star... Star's... she's in a very.... critical condition..." He tried to word it as best he could without coming out and saying the whole thing.

"What's wrong with her?" Jake asked. 

Chris sighed. He knew he would have to tell them sometime. "She... she..." he sighed," During the crash... a large piece of glass .... stabbed her in the eye, and.... she's lost all sight in that eye completely...." Chris stopped speaking, but they knew he was not finished. "She's in a coma... "

All the guys looked to the ground. "Can we see them?" Ashley asked.

Chris shook his head. " The doctor don't want anyone in the rooms now. It's past visiting time." 

"That's complete bull shit!" CC said making them all look up at him.

"I know, but I can't really do anthing about it," Chris said. They all sighed and walked back to their seats.