Chapter 1

2 months later...

Star was sitting on the couch watching TV. Andy was upstairs getting ready to leave for the studio. It was 12:00 and he was running late.

He ran downstairs running his hand through his hair. "Okay, Star. I'm gone," he said walking through the living room to the front door.

Star sighed," Okay. Be careful."

Andy noticed the tone in her voice. "Is everything okay?"

Star looked at him and nodded saddenedly.

Andy noticed the look on her face, and walked over to her," Star, you can talk to me."

"Andy, we just never get to see each other anymore."

Andy hugged her," I know, and I'm sorry. I'm trying my best, Star."

She sighed," I know you are."

Andy let her go," We'll see each other more soon. We're almost finished making the new album."

Star smiled weakly," Okay."

Andy cupped her cheek in his hand," I promise."

She nodded. Andy stood up and walked back over to the door," Cheer up. I'll see you tonight."

Star smiled at him," Okay see you then."

Andy nodded," And you better not lose that smile between now and then either. Trust me, I'll know."

Star laughed and nodded. Then Andy was gone yet again. When he was gone she sighed again. She missed seeing him everyday.

Star had now been living with Andy ever since tour ended. She had not heard anything from her mom, so Andy decided he would take her in. She really had no where else to go.

Anyway, Star loved it there. Andy had given her the guest room, and she was now very comfortable living here. It was not awkward much at all for her to just get up in the morning and fix herself a bowl of cereal. That is how Andy wanted it.

Star had even found herself a job. She worked at a Super Market that was about 2 miles down the road. She was now making decent money, and pitched in to pay bills and food.

Besides them not being able to see rack other as often as they would like, life was going good. For the time being...