Chapter 22

That night they all slept in the waiting room. It was not comfortable at all, and they barely got any sleep. 

During the night a nurse came and woke Amy and Chris. Jinxx cracked his eyes to see what was going on. The nurse took them out of the wating room, and they never came back. After that Jinxx did not go back to sleep.

The next morning, everyone woke up in confusion wondering where Chris and amy had gone. Jinxx, of course, had to explain everything that had happened during the night. All they could hope for was that it was nothing to terribly bad.

It was not until 11:00 that morning that Chris came back into the waiting room. They all stood up when they saw him walk through the doors. The first thing they all noticed was that he was smiling. "Andy's going to be okay. He woke up last night and started cussing the nurses out. That's why they called us up to his room," he laughed.

They all sighed in relief and laughed. That was the Andy they knew and love. Then they remembered Star. "How's Star? " Jinxx asked.

Chris lost his smile," She's still in the coma...." 

This was becoming torture for all of them. Then they would just imagine what Andy would do when he found out about Star. 

"Can we see them?" Jake asked.

Chris nodded and gave them all a soft smile," Yeah, but the doctor said one at a time." 

They all decided that Jinxx should go first, since he was the first on the sense. Then went Jake. Then CC went, and finally Ashley. They all took their turns going in and out of each room. Andy was asleep again, so they were pretty much in and out in a matter of 10 minutes with him, but when it came to go into Star's room it was a competely different story. That was emotional for all of them. Seeing her in that state was one of the most terrible things they had ever seen in their lifes. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That night, since Jinxx and Sammi lived only about 5 minutes away from the hospital, they invited everyone to stay the night with them in case there was something that happened and they would need to get to the hospital fast. The doctor let Chris and Amy stay in the room with Andy so he would stay calm when he woke up again, so they of course, stayed with him.