Chapter 10

Star did not have to work the next day, but Andy, of course, did. So she got up early just to see him a little while before he left. They were both tring their best to see each other as much as possible. 

When Andy had left, Star was, again, left alone. She sighed and sat down on the couch turning on the TV. She sat there for a lnog while, but she started getting really bored, and there was nothing good on to watch. So, Star picked up her phone and started playing aruond with it. Then she got a message from Aj," Hey its AJ." 

This made her excited," Hey!!!" 

"Are you still coming with me tonight?" 

"Lol of course!!!!" 

"Lol awesome, so what time do u want me to pick u up tonight?" he asked, and Star thought for a second.

"I dont know... is there a certain time that where ever we r going starts or something?"

"Um... no not really..." 

"Ok well... how does 7 sound to u?"

"Sounds perfect!" 

"Awesome I'll send u my adress..." Star said. She had to think for a second to remember what the address for the house was. When she remembered she sent it to him.

AJ and Star both talked for hours through text message. There was many times were Star laughed out loud because AJ would say something so funny. She honestly thought she was starting to fall for him. 

It reached 5:00, and Star told AJ bye because she was going to start getting ready for the date. She wanted to look prefect for it. She went up stairs, went to the bathroom, put on her make-up, and did her hair. Then she went to her room, and got into the outfit that she had specailly choosen for this date. It was a cute red top, ripped black skinny jeans, and red high top converse. Finally she was ready, and she walked down- stairs then went out-side on the porch for AJ.