Chapter 24

Jinxx walked out of the room and into the hall. He looked at all the others waiting outside. "He's going to need some time," Jinxx said.

"Is he okay?" Amy asked concerned.

Jinxx nodded," Yeah.... I think he'll be fine for now." 

They all nodded saddenedly. They all walked down to the waiting room. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Andy laid in bed. He was over flowing with heartache. He could not believe that this had happened. He blamed himself. He thought he could have prevented the car crash if he were more careful. Of course, there really was nothing he could have done. 

Andy looked around the room, and saw that Jinxx had left. He stood up slowly, searing pain going through his sides. He pulled all the needles off his body, and walked out the door.

Andy wrapped his arms around his sides. They liked him with every step he took, but the determination to find Star's room was to high for him to stop.

Andy looked into every door and room that he passed. He was surprised a nurse or doctor did not stop him. He tried his hardest to walk as normally as he could, so he would not be stopped and sent back to his room. 

Andy walked the halls. He turned corners, and never stopped looking into each room that he passed. It seemed like he had walked for forever, and he was starting to give up. Then a voice came on in his head that told him," You love her Andy. Don't give up on her now." That sent him searching longer.

When he reached the end of the hall, Andy looked into the last rooms. The room on the left was empty, then he looked into the room on his right. That is when he saw the sight he would have nightmares about for the rest of his life. He slowly walked into the room.

There, in the hospital bed, lay a broken Star. She looked almost like she was dead. Andy had never seen her look so lifeless. She had cuts and bruises all over her face and body, and her right eye was covered with goas and  surgical tape. 

Andy fell to his knees. The pain from his ribs felt like they were breaking over again, but all the emotion and sadness was to over whelming for him to even notice it. 

"I'm so sorry, Star," he choked out through tears.

A nurse walked into the room." Sir, you're not supposed to be in here," she said.

Andy jumped at the sound of her voice.

"Sir, you can't be in here," said a doctor who walked into the room.

Andy looked at them with anger and sadness. 

"Sir, you're going to have to leave. Now gently stand up and I will get one of my nurses to take you to your room," the doctor said. He knew that Andy had broken ribs, because he was also his doctor.

"I'm not leaving," Andy said angrily.

"Mr. Biersack, you need to get back to bed before you hurt yourself even more," the doctor said.

"I DON"T CARE!!!!!! I"M NOT LEAVING HER SIDE!!!!" Andy yelled standing up.

"Sir, calm down," the doctor said holding his hands out. Another nurse ran into the room, and the doctor nodded to her. She started walking slowly to Andy, but his eyes were so blurry from the tears that he could not see what she was doing. 

"Sir, you just need to stay calm," she said.

"NO! I WON"T FUCKING STAY CALM!!!!" Andy yelled in reply. 

The nurse when jumped in front of him, and injected a needle into his neck. Andy tried to slap her away, but within seconds he was unconscious.