Chapter 31

At about 6:00 p.m. Star had still not come out of her room. Andy was starting to get worried. 

He called Jinxx to asked for advice on what he should do.

"Hello?" Jinxx answered on the third ring.

"Hey, man, um... I need to talk to you..." Andy said walking out onto the porch.

"Sure. What's up?" 

"I... I told Star that I loved her..." 

"What?!? Really?!? What happened?" Jinxx said. Andy could not see it, but he had a smile on his face.

"No Jinxx, it's not what you're thinking that happened. She's not come out of her room since,' hearing the tone in Andy's voice, Jinxx lost his smile.

Jinxx understood why Star did not react well to Andy saying "I love you." It was to fast and confusing for her. She had just got out of two very fucked up relationships. She was heartbroken. "Andy, I'm sorry to hear about that," Jinxx said.

"Yeah..." 

Jinxx and andy went silent for a little while. Jinxx was thinking of something that might be able to help, but the only thing he could come up with was an idea that he knew Andy would not like. Whether or not Star would like it, he did not know, but he thought this might be the only way Star could get away from some of the confusion and hurt to be able to think a little.

"Andy.... I think it would be best if Star came and stayed with Sammi and I for a little while..." 

"What?" 

"I think it would help her be able to think better." Jinxx said," She's just needing time." 

Tears came to Andy's eyes. He knew he had screwed up big time kissing Star. He, also, knew that what Jinxx was saying was true. "Yeah, Jinxx. I get it." 

Jinxx sighed," Andy, I'm sorry. Just give her time. I'm sure she will come around sometime. She's just going through a lot right now." 

"I know, Jinxx. I know." 

"I'm sorry, Andy. I'll be there to pick her up in about 20." 

Then the call was ended.