Chapter 18

Andy came running through the entry way to the kitchen. He had red swollen eyes, and tear stained cheeks. He saw Star, and the first thing he did was hug her as tightly as he could.

"Don't you ever fucking do that to me again, Star," he said his eyes filling with tears again.

Star looked at Jinxx, but he shook his head. "No, I didn't call him." 

Andy let her go," No, the person's number that called me number was blocked, but whoever it was I'm very happy they did. Star, why? Why did you do that?" 

Jinxx looked at Sammi and nodded to the living room. She got up and they left Andy and Star to be alone.

"Andy, I'm sorry but it's the only way," Star said with her eyes tearing up. 

He shook his head," If you think that bastard Jamie is going to hurt me in any way besides steal you from me then you're dead wrong." 

"Andy, please..." Star cried.

He hugged her tight again. " Star, I need you. I don't know where I would be without you." 

"Andy, I don't want you getting hurt," Star said shaking her head.

He sighed and cupped her cheek in his hand," Don't leave me like that again, and you won't." 

Star gave him a weak smile, and he hugged her again. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Jinxx, Sammi, and Andy finally talked Star into going back home with Andy. For now Star was okay, but she was still scared about what the out come of going back home would be. 

She and Andy were silent for a while until andy stopped at a stop light. He turned and looked at her beautiful face. He was so happy that he did not lose her. 

"Star, please don't ever do that again," he said softly to her.

"I'm sorry Andy, I just...." 

"Star, just promise me, please," he said putting his foot back on the gas pedal. 

"I promise," she said as the light turned green. Andy started driving again.

*BAM* 

Star blacked out.