Chapter 34

Andy, of course, went to Jinxx's house everytime he could get the slightest excuse. However, he never saw Star once. Sammi told him that she never comes out of the room even when he is gone. This made them all worry, but Sammi consantly checked up on her to make sure she was fine. 

They never nagged at her to come out of the room. They only asked her a couple times if she wanted to come downstairs, but she never took the offer. Jinxx and Sammi knew that when she was ready she would come downstairs. They did not want to push her into doing something that she may not be ready for. 

JInxx also figured that it may be awkward for her when Andy was there. He was there almost constantly. Sammi also was starting to get a bit annoyed with it, but she never said anything about it. She knew that it was hurting Andy probably more then any of them, but it had to stop in order for them both to heal.

Sammi and Jinxx had talked, and they both agreed Andy needed to stop going over for a little while. Jinxx called Andy the next day. 

 "Hello?" Andy answered.

"Hey Andy, it's Jinxx. Um... Sammi and I had a talk last night, and... um... We... we thing it would be best if you didn't come over for a little while..." 

"What?" 

Jinxx could tell by Andy's tone that those word ripped his heart out. "Andy, I think you and Sar need some time apart. She needs time to think things through." 

Andy nodded," Yeah, it's fine. I understand." He was trying to sound like he was not hurt, but Jinxx had known him for far to long.

"Andy, I'm sorry. I really am," Jinxx said.

"I know, Jinxx. I get it. Maybe you're right. Talk to ou later?" 

"Yeah, be safe Andy," Jinxx said.

And hung up his phone and sighed. He knew Jinxx was doing what he thought was right. He knew he and Sammi would take good care of Star. He honestly had nothing to worr about, but he also had a world of things to worry about.