Chapter 26

Andy and Mr. Goodman went outside, and stood in front of the hospital to talk. This all was really confusing and scaring Andy. He was scared that he had did something wrong, but he had no idea what.

"Mr. Biersack, do you know who a Jamie Winters is?" Mr. Goodman asked.

"Yes..." Andy replied not knowing where this conversation was going to go. 

"Well, Mr. Biersack, it seems that he was the one that crashed into your vehicle a couple days ago..." 

Andy looked at him wide eyed. 

"Yes sir. We've been investigating your case, and we have also found out that he was that he was in contact with a male that goes by the name of AJ Benders..." 

"Wait, so you're telling me that AJ, Star's boyfriend, was talking to Jamie?!" Andy said not believing what he was hearing.

"Yes, sir," Mr. Goodman replied.

Andy ran his hand through his hair, and leaned back onto the wall.

"Sir, from what we could gather, Benders was the one that contacted you when Miss. Flanders was at one of your friends houses. This is how Winters knew where you were," Mr. Goodman said.

Andy was speechless. He was furious. He was every emotion that you could ever feel that included anger and sadness. 

"Mr. Biersack, Winters crashed into you intentionally, and during the crash... he died from the terrible collision that was caused between the two cars." 

Andy looked at the agent," So he's the one that put Star in the hospital just for revenge?" 

"Well, we've actually gathered a different story... Winter wasn't exactly after Miss. Flanders. We are set to believe that he was looking on revenge for you, Mr. Biersack." 

Andy had nothing to say. 

"Mr. Biersack?" 

Andy shook his head," Just... I... I need time." 

Mr. Goodman nodded in understanding. He put his hand on Andy's shoulder," Everything will work out Mr. Biersack. It always does. "