Epilogue

KELLINS POV
"Mrs Fuentes!" I giggled, trying to stop Vic tickling me.
"Kells, please just call me Vivian." She laughed.
She frowned at Vic who was making me wheeze with laughter, "Vic, stop being mean."
Vic laughed and stopped, kissing my forehead.

Vics mom found us shortly after we moved to Ireland.
She'd been searching for Vic and Mike for years but had no idea where to find them.
Now we live as one, massive family with Vivian, Vic, Brendon, Mike, his boyfriend Tony and I.
It's literally everything I've dreamed of in my life.
Brendon's started dating again but he hasn't found anyone that he likes as much as Ryan.
He'll find someone though, he's an amazing man.
"Kell, can you help me with the boxes in the balcony room?" Vivian asked, shooting a quick wink to Vic.
"Sure.." I replied, eyeing them both suspiciously.
She lead me up the two flights of stairs until we were in the top room.
She stopped outside the door,
"Go ahead." She smiled.
I frowned but returned the smile nonetheless.
I opened the door and was greeted by a small table, with a red table cloth with two white roses in a glass vase.
There were fairy lights hanging over the balcony, it was really beautiful.
"What?" I whispered, turning around.
My stomach flipped when I saw something I'd never expect to see.
Vic was on one knee, smiling at me nervously.
"Uh, Kellin, maybe we've only known each other for a year but in that year we've been through so much together and I don't want to live without you. I love you Kells, will you be my husband?" He asked.
My eyes teared up as I squealed and jumped on him, making him fall back.
"I-is that a yes?" He laughed.
"Oh my god yes!" I cried, kissing him multiple times.
"I love you so much Kell." He smiled, tears spilling down his face.
"I love you too."

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this man.

——
(A/N)
That's probably the worst Epilogue I've ever written lmao but anywayyy
This was the last part of this story so I hope you liked it and thank you so much for reading it🖤
I'd be really grateful if you checked out my other fanfics🙂😉
But yee, Thankyou so muchhhh
Maybe see y'all in a new fanfic?😂
Byeeeee👋🏻
-ObsessedBandTrash❤️❤️