Chapter 22

MIKES POV
My heart pounded in my chest as I walked up to the front desk.
I cleared my throat, 'Excuse me..' I began, yet it came out in barely a whisper.
The officer looked up and nodded at me as in to say carry on.
'I-I've lost my younger sister, she was playing in the forest one minute and the next she was gone.. she's been gone for hours.' I lied.
The officer nodded in sympathy and called out a group of cops to look for the imaginary child.
Hopefully they'll be enough cops out that it will be easier to get in...
God I hope this will work.

KELLINS POV
I caught my breath and leant against the cold stone prison wall.
I peeked around the corner of the door to see if the hall was clear.
I nodded to Brendon, who went in first, me following close behind.
The jingling of keys alerted my attention, as my head snapped to the source of the sound.
Brendon looked at me in panic, while I had an idea.
I pressed my fingers to my lips, signalling him to be quiet.
I poked my head around the corner to see a prison guard walking down the cell hall.
I smirked and waited for him to reach the corner.
I nodded to Brendon who had just figured out what I was planning, before the guard stepped around the corner.
Quickly, I dug my knee in his stomach and watched as Brendon swung at his face, knocking him onto the floor, unconscious.
I bent down and slowly removed the keys from his belt, beckoning Brendon to follow me down the hall.
'This way.' He muttered, nodding his head to a sign which read short stay.
I let Brendon past to lead the way, whilst I shuffled behind him.
We wandered down the corridoor, looking at all the doors with different names on them, before we came across the one we had been looking for.
Vic Fuentes
My heart jumped in my chest as I let out a small squeak:
Brendon took the keys out of my hand and unlocked the door, revealing a small boy, with short brown curly hair, with tan skin.
The most beautiful boy I've ever seen.
My Vic.

He turned around, his expression tired, his eyes bloodshot.
That immediately changed when he saw me.
His mouth stretched out into a wide smile as he ran over to me and flung his arms around me.
'Oh my god Kells.' He sobbed in my ear.
I held him tight, scared that if I let go, we'd be separated again.
We stood in each others arms for a few minutes, simply sobbing and saying how much we love each other.
'As emotional as this is, we need to leave.' Brendon said monotonously.
I pulled away and gave him a small smile, before tugging his hand down the hallway, making him tumble forward in shock.
We ran down the hall and out the door.
'Where's the gas station?' I asked.
'Behind that building.' Brendon said.
We sprinted toward the building, leaving Vic slightly confused, before we saw a tall, tattooed figure.
Vics eyes filled up with tears.
'Mike?' He cried.
His brother turned around and ran at him, wrapping his arms around his older brother and holding him like his life depended on you.
'Thank god you're here, thank god you're okay.' Vic sobbed.
He pulled away from Mike and crashed his lips to mine, making butterflies erupt in my stomach.
I don't think I'll ever get used to that feeling.
'Thankyou so much Kells, Brendon. You couldn't guess how thankful I am.' Vic removed a stray bit of hair from my face and gently brushed my cheek.
'You have no idea how much I missed you.' Vic breathed.
'Not half as much as I missed you..' I admitted, sheepishly.
I heard Mike chuckle, 'I don't know whether you guys are cute or cringey..'
'Let's get out of here..' Brendon said, walking off.
We watched Brendon as he walked off, before following him, all feeling sympathy for him, he was still finding it hard to cope over Ryan's death..

We climbed onto a bus and set off to the airport, again.
—-
I stared out the window, watching the sun start to set. A flock of birds flew up in the air as the engine of the plane started..
This time, we all boarded the plane and we all could relax, on our ten hour flight to Ireland...

We were going to be okay.
———————————
(A/N)
Fallalalahalah this is crappydahlah
But...
ITS VICS BIRTHDAYYYYY WOOO!!
I honestly can't believe he's 35, like wtf he looks 20😂
I hope he has an amazing day coz honestly he frickin deserves it, pierce the veil literally means more to me than I can explain and tbh I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for them.
*slaps self round face and pulls self together*
But Jesus Christ, they're all amazing human beings and I LovE tHem AlL sO mUcH nsjcjsksj
Quickly moving on...😂
So...
Hope you have/had a good day and I'll see y'all in the next chapterrrrrreeee
Byeeeee👋🏻
-ObsessedBandTrash🎵