Chapter 9

KELLIN'S POV
'So,' Vic started, 'We take the route behind the new shopping mall, I took you there last night, behind there is a subway. We catch the last train of the day and set for Texas, where we get a plane to Ireland. My mom came from there so.. I know the place well.' He said, looking down.
'Does your mom still live there?' I asked, knowing his mom and dad don't live together anymore.
'Uh, No. I don't know where she is.' Vic mumbled.
'Oh, I'm sorry.' I said, giving him a sympathetic glance.
He just shrugged and carried on talking, 'So, how about we leave in a week starting today?' He said in a hushed voice.
I nodded, 'So we've got a week to secure the plan?' I asked.
Vic nodded and smiled at me, ' I really hope this works..' He whispered.
'So do I..' I replied, giving him a small smile, before we parted our separate ways for lunch.

------
VIC'S POV
'I can't do this anymore!' I heard someone crying.
'Hey, yes you can, okay?' Someone else said.
I frowned, it sounds like Kellin.
'No, no I can't!' The person sobbed.
It is Kellin.
I followed the direction of the noise and was taken to our cell.
Kellin was on the floor crying, whilst Alex was trying to calm him down.
'Woah, what's going on?' I asked, rushing over to kellins side.
'I can't do this anymore vic, I can't.' He sobbed.
'Can't do what Kells?' I asked.
'This! I can't do this.' He whined, tears flowing down his face.
'He has a blade in his hand but he won't give it to me.' Alex whispered to me.
My heart jumped a bit, 'No, kells. You don't want to do that. It might seem like you want to now but I promise you, it's not worth it darling.' I said.
'B-but-' He said, his lips quivering.
I hushed him and gently put my hand on his hand.
'Come on kells, just hand it to me and I'll get rid of it, okay?' I whispered.
'I c-can't.' He cried.
'Yes, you can.' I replied.
I slowly opened his fingers and took the blade out of his hand whilst small sobs slipped out of his mouth.
I carefully put it in my pocket and immediately wrapped my arms around him, holding him tight and not letting go.
We sat there in silence for a few minutes, the occasional sob coming from Kellin.
'I'm sorry.' He whispered after a small while.
'Don't be kells, it's not your fault. I just wish you'd come to me darling.' I whispered.
'I didn't want to bother you.' He murmured.
'Hey,' I said, lifting his chin up so he was looking at me, I wiped a falling tear off his cheek with my thumb, 'You could never bother me. If you feel like doing it again, you come to me okay?' I whispered.
'Okay..' He said.
I gave him a small smile, and after checking that no one was there, apart from Alex, I gave him a small kiss on his nose.
He smiled, 'Thankyou.' He whispered.
'For what?' I asked.
'Everything.'
I smiled at him and squeezed his hand.
'So, uh, you guys are like, a thing now huh?' Alex asked.
I nodded, 'Yeah, don't tell anyone.'
Alex chuckled, 'Don't worry dude, I won't.'
My stomach swirled with butterflies as I realised that Kellin, that beautiful, blue eyed boy, was someone that I could call mine.
Someone that I could run away with.
Someone I could finally be free with.
---------------
(A/N)
So this chapter was crap and short buttt I wanted to say THANKYOU FOR 200 READS WOO!🙂🙂🙂
Yeah, that's about all😂
Thanks for reading this chapterrr🌈
Hope you had/have a good day, and I'll see y'all in the next chapter
Byeeee👋🏻
-ObsessedBandTrash🎧