Chapter 23

KELLIN'S POV
The plane crashed to the floor, jolting Vic awake.
I giggled at the tired, but shocked look on his face.
I pressed my lips to his, feeling him smile.
'We're here.' I muttered.
He smiled widely, and shuffled in his seat, pulling his backpack out from underneath him and resting it on his lap until the plane came to a halt.
I looked out the window one last time before getting off the plane and stepping foot in Ireland for the first time..
—-
I dumped my bags in the house and wandered around.
It was my idea of perfect, especially for a first house.
'Follow me.' Vic smiled, taking my hand and leading me up the stairs.
'Where are we going?' I giggled.
'You'll see.' He replied.
He lead me up another flight of stairs and up into a small room.
'What's this?' I asked.
He opened a door, revealing a large balcony area which over looked mountains surrounded by lakes, the perfect place to look at stars.
'I thought we could come up here every night.' He whispered.
I nodded, 'It's so beautiful...'
I turned to face him, moving my lips onto his, pressing hard against his, making him groan quietly.
His lips tasted like the cherry lollipop he was sucking on in the car.
The image of him...sucking... made me let out a loud moan as I pressed hard against him, making him fall back onto the wall.
'I love you so much.' He breathed, going back to kiss me.
I twisted my hands around in his long, brown hair, as I grinded slightly into his crotch.
'Fuck kells, don't.' He groaned.
I smirked against the kiss, but let out a loud gasp when I felt his tongue slip into my mouth, massaging against my own.
I whimpered, suddenly wanting more.
He moaned into my mouth, making me melt into his arms.
I rested my head against his chest whilst he let his hands run down to my ass.
He squeezed it gently, making me let out a small squeal.
'You're so hot.' He murmured.
I felt my cheeks heat up as I covered my face with my hair.
He lifted my chin up and placed a kiss on my lips, before trailing down my jaw and onto my neck.
I let out a shaky breathe, making him smirk and suck hard on the area.
I let out a loud moan, my hips pressing forward as my eyes rolled back.
'Ugh, god viccy, s-stop.' I breathed as he found my sweet spot and began nibbling and sucking on it.
My knees went weak causing me to stumble into him.
He pulled away and laughed, 'Jesus, someone sensitive.'
I suddenly realised that my jeans were uncomfortably tight.
I looked down and whined as I saw what Vic had done to me.
'Ill fix that for you.' He said with one of his sexy smiles.
He grabbed my hand and lead me down to the bedroom..
—-
VICS POV
'Urgh- jesus Kells!' I screamed, exploding into him, making me head fly back as I rode out my high.
Kellin was whimpering and squirming underneath me, still shaking through his orgasm.
I collapsed onto him, kissing his jaw, him wrapping his arms tightly around my naked body.
'I love you Kells.' I whispered.
'I love you too Viccy.'
—-
(A/N)
Woah, this chapter was meant to be nice and innocent but that happened so okay..😂
Anyway, soz I can't write smut but 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Next chapter is the last one so wOo, and alsooooooo if you haven't already, check out my new kellic fanfic 'Skinny Latte' if you haven't already😊
Sooooo
Thanks for reading this chapterrrreee
Byeeeee👋🏻
-ObsessedBandTrash🖤