Chapter 11

(A/N)
This chapter might be triggering so I'll give y'all a lil warning before

KELLIN'S POV
I smiled to myself and checked my watch for the hundredth time this hour.
9.50pm
I had ten minutes.
I quickly shoved my beanie into my coat pocket and flung my backpack over my shoulder, putting my hood up.

I wanted to leave a bit early just in case Vic had arrived early too. I didn't want to keep him waiting.
I poked my head around the cell door and looked around, checking the corridor was clear.
Vic's therapy lesson finishes around now so he'll either be waiting in he garden or leaving the 'doctors' office.

I grinned to myself in excitement as I saw the door leading out to the back.
I tugged my hood lower and speed walked to the door, my heart beating fast, pumped with adrenaline.

I burst the door open and sprinted into the darkness.
'Vic!' I whispered.
No one replied.
I walked further into the garden,
'Vic!'
Silence, again.
I guess he hasn't arrived yet, I was early after all.
I wandered around a bit more, enjoying the fresh air once more.
It had been a few days since Vic and I had been to the city, meaning I hadn't gone outside.
I tripped over a few rocks that were on the floor and cursed to myself.
I sighed and wandered towards the gates, where the big tree was.
Smack
Something hit my head.
I rubbed my head and frowned, reaching out to see what I walked into.

What the?

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my torch, wondering what the hell I walked into.

(A/N) This is the lil thing I warned you about. It's just coz my friend really hates this sort of stuff so I thought I'd put a warning for them and other people like them ig😂

The torch light lit up the clearing, showing me the thing I had walked into.

My breath caught in my throat and my heart pounded in my chest as I stumbled backwards.

I sprinted back into the building and burst into the main office, after quickly dumping my bag in my cell.
'T-there's a m-man hanging f-from the tree o-outback!' I stuttered.
The people in the office shot up and immediately ran out, leaving me there, shaking and terrified.

My eyes overflowed with tears, as I ran out of the office.
I ran down the corridor and back into my cell, where vic was just leaving.

'Oh, there you are. You left your bag in h-' He stopped when he noticed the tears spilling down my face.
'Hey, what's wrong? What's happened?' He asked softly, wrapping his arms around me.
'Someone's hanged themselves.' I sobbed.
'W-what!?' Vic asked, shocked.
'I was waiting there and I- I walked into their foot.. I didn't see who it was.' I whimpered.
'Oh kells.' Vic murmured, tightening his grip on me.
I let the tears slip down my face.

(A/N) Tis over people😂

'Should we leave tomorrow night instead darling?' Vic asked.
I nodded, wiping a tear off my cheek.
'If the place isn't surrounded by guards by then.. I mean, they never know wether it will happen again.' I whispered.
Vic nodded, 'Good point.'
He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed, 'God, I hope it's not anyone I'm close to.'

'Same.' I muttered.
'Get some sleep.' Vic said, giving me a small smile.
I returned the smile and nodded, rubbing my eyes and crawling into bed, not even bothering to get changed.

VICS POV
I sighed and kissed Kellins forehead, pulling the blanket over him.
He fell asleep as quick as a flash, whereas me..
I don't think I could even if I tried.
I can't help but wonder who it was.
It must've been awful..
I shivered at the thought of it, standing up and getting out my notebook.
I haven't written a song in ages.
I used to write them when I had trouble sleeping.
I took out my pen and started to pour out lyrics onto the paper..

You're busy drawing hearts
You run your fingers down the glass
An open mirror, Now you're sleeping
In the front seat like a crushed leaf
On the concrete night
Murder ring, what are you talking about?
Murder ring, and how did you get into my house?
I think you buried me too deep
You had your way
You almost seem alive

I stopped writing and sighed.
What the hell did I just write?
I shrugged, they always sound better when they have a tune to them anyway.
I put my pen back to the paper,

But I've been driving you around
I didn't think it could have lasted
Now we broke another bracelet
Tore it off your wrist tonight
Tonight the centre of the sun,
Will separate in sparks.

I finished writing and closed the book, shoving it back into my bag.
I quietly hummed the tune I had for the song, making sure not to wake Kells up, before rolling my eyes and giving up on the melody for now.
It will eventually come to me.
I saw Kellin stir in his sleep, but not wake.
He looked so perfect.
His lips were slightly parted and strands of his dark brown hair fell softly onto his face, his stomach rising and falling every few seconds.

I couldn't ask for any other person in my life.

------------
(A/N)
Ciaooooooooooooø
Thankyou sooo much for 300 reads🙃❤️
So, pierce the veils Europe tour has been cancelled so I can no longer see them live and meet them.. which I was looking forward to so so so much..
But urghhhhh, hopefully there will be another time because I really couldn't wait for it..
Anywayyyyyy,
Hope you had/have a good day and I'll see y'all in the next chapterryyyyyy
Byeee👋🏻
-ObsessedBandTrash❤️