Camila grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house. The lighting in the room was dim. It was hot and it reeked of sweat and alcohol. I squeezed my way through the bodies and lead us to the kitchen.

"It's so loud in here!" Camila shouted over the loud music. I took a seat on one of the stools and nodded my head in agreement. I looked at all the liquor on the countertop.

"What's up queers! Glad you made it." Lauren greeted loudly as she entered the room.

She opened the fridge and pulled out a bag of ice. She put ice into two red cups before pouring the rest into one of the coolers.

"Hey." I finally greeted back.

"Did you guys just get here?" She asked.

"Yeah."

The green eyed girl slid one of the liquor filled cups to me and the other to Camila. I brought the red cup to my lips and took a swig. Lauren smirked and gestured us to follow her.

I chugged what was in my cup and shuddered at the burning taste. I placed the empty cup back on the counter. Camila yanked my arm, nearly knocking me off the chair, and dragged me back into the crowded room.

I bobbed my head to the music that was blasting out of the speakers. "Dance with us guys!" Dinah yelled from the center of the room. She was dancing with Ally, Mani, and a few other people I wasn't familiar with.

Camila pulled me into the circle with them. She grabbed both of my hands and got me to dance along. I chuckled at her goofy dance moves and tried to keep up with her. We both probably looked like idiots, but I didn't care.

I turned my head to the side and watched in amusement as Normani began showing off her twerking skills. The girls began hyping her up. I had to admit, she had moves.

We danced and messed around until we all got tired. It was almost eleven by that time.

I followed the five girls back into the kitchen and rehydrated. I downed my beer like it was water and plopped down next to Camila.

"Camila hey! I didn't know you'd be here!"

The girls and I simultaneously turned our heads towards the direction the voice came from. I rolled my eyes when I saw it was Michael. He approached us with a smile.

It took all I had in me to not groan out loud.

Camila noticed the peeved look on my face and squeezed my hand. She sent him a tight smile. "Hey! And yeah, it's actually my friends party." She replied, pointing to Lauren, who awkwardly waved at the red haired boy.

He nodded then looked at me, "Hey Y/N."

"Hey Mitchell." I greeted, purposely calling him by the wrong name.

I felt Camila's hand gently smack my leg. I could've blamed my pettiness on the alcohol in my system, but nah, it was all me. The Australian awkwardly scratched his head.

"Uh, it's Michael."

"Right." I chuckled dryly.

He composed himself before looking back at Camila. "Remember that song I told you I was working on?" She nodded her head. "Well I finished it and have it recorded on my phone! Want to hear it?" He enthusiastically asked.