3.

"Shawn I'm here to collect-"

"You're not Shawn." I watched as Camila turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. I quickly grabbed a towel that was hung on the door and put it around my waist.

"Uh-He-He's downstairs." Camila stammered before turning away from me.

I chuckled at her reaction. I left his room and went downstairs. Shawn was rummaging through his school bag. I passed him and went into the kitchen to grab a caprisun.

"Dude. Next time give me a heads up when your best friend is going to be here." I said as I sipped my juice.

"Why? She's always here and you know that." He replied, not moving his eyes from his bag.

"Well, I went into your room in my boxers to ask if I can get 20 bucks for pizza and she was in there."

He looked at me and laughed.

"So can I get those 20 bucks you owe me?"

"Yea, but you have to share with Mila and I. My wallet is upstairs."

"Fine." I shrugged and went back upstairs.

I stopped at my room and put some sweatpants on. I went back into Shawn's room and saw Camila on her phone. She looked up and squinted her eyes. "I'm just here to get 20 bucks from Shawn's wallet." I explained.

She hummed in response.

I went into his drawer and grabbed his wallet and pulled out the bill and two extra dollars.

She scoffed, "Why can't you use your own money?"

"Why can't you mind your own business? And technically it's mine since he owes me." I stated with a sarcastic smile.

She rolled her eyes and went back to whatever she was doing on her phone. I walked out the room and went back downstairs. I ordered the pizza and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. Shawn and Camila came down and joined me on the couch.

I got up when I heard a knock on the door. I swung the door open and was met with an attractive pizza delivery girl.

"Well hello there." I smirked.

She smiled. "A large pizza?" She questioned.

"Yep that's me, but can you check the receipt because I don't remember ordering a hot babe with it?" I flirted.

She blushed and laughed.

"Your total is $15.45." I pulled out the 20 dollar bill and handed it to her. She gave me my change and I pulled out the two dollars.

"Here's a tip." I smirked.

She thanked me. I closed the door and saw Shawn and Camila watching me.

"I will never understand your effect on girls." Shawn said as he rolled his eyes.

"It's called charm." I smiled.

I placed the pizza on the counter. Shawn grabbed 2 slices for Camila and 2 for himself. I grabbed some pizza and plopped down next to Camila. She instantly scooted away from me.

"Rude ass."

"Shut up."

I got up and sat on the other couch. I slumped down and ate my pizza quietly. We watched the tv in silence until Shawn shot up from his seat.

"Crap! I have a dentist appointment today!" He yelled. "Why didn't you remind me Y/N."

"What the hell? How was I suppose to know?"

I watched as he ran upstairs. I glanced back at Camila who just stared at me. I made a face at her, which made her look away. Shawn came running down the stairs a few moments later with toothpaste on his black t-shirt.

"You got toothpaste on your shirt." I laughed. I got up and tossed him his vans.

He caught his shoes and looked down at his shirt. "Fuck who cares I got to go I'm late!"

"Wait my parents aren't home and I don't have a key!" Camila spoke up.

"You already know you can stay here whenever Mila." He quickly said.

"It's looks like someone nutted on you." I joked making him roll his eyes.

"Oh well. Sorry Camila but your going to have to stay with that until I get back." He said.

I flipped him off as he rushed out the door. Silence filled the room once again. The only noise came from the characters on the tv talking.

——

An hour passed and Shawn still had not gotten home. I was getting bored, there was nothing good on. I looked at Camila and smirked, I was going to mess with her.

"What are you smirking at?" She barked defensively when she noticed my eyes on her.

"Nothing." I raised my hands up.

A few seconds later I got up and plopped down next to her. I just stared at her to make her uncomfortable, she gave me a weird look.

"I have to use the bathroom." She stood up and went upstairs.

I laughed and watched as she went into the bathroom. I decided to scare the girl, I quietly went up the stairs and leaned my back against the wall. I waited a few seconds before the door swung open. I shouted 'boo' and jumped in front of her. She screamed and one of her hands shot up to her chest.

"Fuck Y/N! I hate you so much, what's your problem?" She shoved me hardly.

I started laughing uncontrollably.

"Chill out it's a prank!"

The short Latina didn't stop hitting me until I tripped over the carpet. I fell back dragging Camila with me. I hit the ground with a thud and felt Camila's body collide with mine.

"Ow!" I hissed and rubbed my head.

I looked at the girl who landed on me. She pushed herself up and looked into my eyes intensely. Tension between us quickly rose as I stared into her eyes, next thing I knew she was kissing me roughly. My eyes widened, but I quickly reciprocated. It was like my brain shut off. The kiss was rough, yet soft. She didn't break our lips apart until the front door opened.

"Y/N? Camila?" Shawn yelled from downstairs. His voice inched closer and closer.

An expression of panic took over her face. She got off of me and we both stood up. Camila scurried back into the bathroom while I walked back a bit to make it seem like I was coming out my room. Shawn finally reached the top of the staircase and stared at me with a confused look.

"Hey where's Camila?" The taller boy asked.

"Uh, I think she's in the bathroom." I answered, still trying to recover from the kiss.

A couple of seconds later the bathroom door opened making Shawn and I look at it. Camila came out looking a bit flustered. I don't think Shawn noticed though.

"Y/N didn't bug you did she?" Shawn asked.

She avoided eye contact with me, "No."

I awkwardly rushed passed the two and went downstairs to grab water. I definitely needed it after what had just happened. I walked back up to my room and closed the door behind me.

Holy fuck I just kissed Camila, and the weird part was that I actually enjoyed it.