Throwing Shade

???'s POV
"Brother, you've gone too far! Sending that rabbit to that place of nightmares?! What were you thinking?!" I began laughing hysterically.
"Don't call me your BROTHER! If you were really my brother, you would help me wipe out that stupid pizzeria!"
"You-Shade, you are aware that if we start killing them off, the pizzeria will close, right? Where would we go?!"
"I don't know, and I really, really don't care. This place is cursed. I could find somewhere." I grew a smirk, one full of malice. "They deserve it, anyways."
"Wh-Shade, that's crazy, they didn't do anything to you!" I was growing tired of my brother's foolishness.
"I don't care." I responded, another laugh rising in my throat. "It's funny seeing them squirm when they're hurt. You should've seen that rabbit, he squealed like a human!" I recalled the memory fondly, though it had been annoying avoiding the oil flying everywhere.
My brother looked taken aback, then disgusted.
'How dare he look at me that way, he just doesn't see, does he?'
"This place is cursed, brother!" I repeated. "It deserves to be destroyed, it needs to be!"
To my anger, Shadow Freddy hesitated, still looking at me like I was a stain he couldn't get rid of.
"This place may be cursed, but it's still our home." My brother's voice was disgustingly final. "What if you couldn't find somewhere? You can't just kill everything that disagrees with you; You can't kill them!"
"They're helpless! And-and you've become just like 'em!" I burst, ears flat in rage. My eyes were probably pure black. "What's wrong with you?!"
"What's wrong with me?" Shadow Freddy bared his teeth. The blood-hungry part of me wished mine were as sharp as his. "You're insane!"
"No, you're just soft!"
"Soft? I'm not soft, I'm just not murderous!" I scoffed. My brother was more of an idiot than I thought.
"I'm not murderous." I clarified. "Just willing to do what you clearly won't."
'When did my brother become such a wussy?'
"My god, Shade, are you even hearing yourself?!"
'I should be saying that to you.' I thought, anger brewing in my stomach.
"If you like them so much, join them!" I shout, losing my patience. "I don't want you interfering with this anymore if you aren't going to help kill those monsters."
Shadow Freddy's ears flatten, his face forming a grim frown. "Goodbye, brother."
This made me hesitate. I wasn't expecting him to actually go.
"Seriously?"
Shadow Freddy would not meet my eyes.
"Goodbye, then." I answered emotionlessly, resisting the growing urge to claw him for betraying me like this.
'I was done tolerating you anyway.' I think, coursing with anger. 'I can kill them on my own.' And I was more determined than ever to do so.
- - -
A/N, I apologize for the change in perspective.
'Why are you the way that you are? Why are you doing this?' Goldie idly wondered, studying the small smear of oil on the floor, pushing back instinctive guilt for causing pain. It was miscolored and bright, and it looked almost static, like the way Chica's eyes had been. It hurt his eyes to look at, and a small nauseas feeling built the longer he did. 'Are you even an animatronic?'
"What a weirdo!" The Marionette's voice suddenly burst, followed by a laugh as the tall, lanky figure floated up beside him. "Even his blood looks like a broken TV channel! How fascinating!" He then started mimicking the static sounds of a TV, giggling to himself.
Goldie nodded, not looking back at The Puppet. "Weird... fascinating..." The golden bear frowned. "And completely out of control."
"Very much so!" Mari agreed, nodding. "I thought I was crazy, but this guy really takes the cake, huh?" He narrowed his eyes animatedly. "I'm supposed to be the craziest one, he won't take my crazy-cake!"
"This is a different kind of crazy." Golden Freddy stated, gingerly rubbing at the dried oil. He hadn't even known he'd tackled the rabbit that harshly until he'd nearly stepped in the animatronics blood.
"You agree that I'm the craziest, though, right??" The Marionette almost sounded desperate.
"Sure," Goldie mumbled, distracted. He didn't understand the shadowy figure at all, without his mind reading, he felt more oblivious and helpless than he ever did, even with his telekinesis. "But whatever this guy is, he's not giving up."
"Why give up when you can give down?" The Puppet asked, sounding genuinely curious. Goldie looked at him, confused.
"What? I don't get it."
"THAT'S THE POINT!" Mari shrieked, laughing. Goldie stared for a moment, slowly delving into a chuckle.
"You're definitely crazy. The good crazy." He was quick to add the last sentence as to not offend his friend.
"Told you so." Mari cheered, floating in a pleased circle, like some sort of robotic ballerina.
Psh, robot ballerina. I doubt that exists.