That's Not My Name

Mangle's POV
   "thAt'S not my NaME." She sounded like if something took every glitch in the world and shoved them into her voice box alone. I looked at Chica nervously. Her empty, colorless eyes staring at Golden Freddy and her backwards head tilted to the side and up threateningly. Golden Freddy didn't flinch, but his eyes narrowed, despite towering over Chica when it came to height, he still looked cautious about her. I didn't blame him. He backed away one step. (Small A/N, I consider Golden Freddy to be the tallest animatronic in the entire pizzeria -And Candy's too- He's at least 8-1/2 ft. tall. Don't ask why, that's just how I imagine him.)
   "Chica... You're being possessed. Fight him off." I looked at Golden Freddy, then at Chica. 'POSSESED? How can Golden Freddy be so CALM if she's POSSESSED?!?!'
   "YoU idiOt! sHe Can't heAr yoU!" 'Chica' laughed, her voice coming out twisted and disturbing. Her head twisted around a few times. "yoU oBviousLy don'T kNow what tHe Word POSsESSiON meAns..." 'Chica' put an emphasis on the word possession. She stepped towards Golden Freddy, who took another step back. My ears flattened watching it. I felt Foxy's ears brush by a couple of my wires as he walked a single step closer to Chica. I immediately did not like that. Despite Chica being one of my best friends, and someone I trusted, I didn't want him going near her when she was like this, so I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. He looked me in the eyes questioningly. I said nothing. We looked back at Chica, who was slowly walking towards Golden Freddy, who was slowly backing away. Then I saw something that made my jaw drop.