Stupid

Golden Freddy's POV
   'How could I be so stupid! What was I thinking...' I heard the Puppet screaming something about coffee outside of the backstage as I fixed Bonnie's arm. After I pulled that little 'stunt', I had wanted to go into the secret room where I spend most of my time, but I needed to fix Bonnie's arm before I could just disappear, before I can get away from my friends prying eyes. I could tell Bonnie was worried, and about me of all animatronics, he's the one who only has one arm!
   'so... Why diD you BiTe that kid?'
   'I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!!!'
   'But yOu DiD... aNd now tHat kid is deAd...'
   'Please let me go!'
   "Ow!" Bonnie's voice interuppted the flurry of memories. "Could ya maybe not poke me with the screw driver? Or y'all could at least slow down. I don't know, you're the guy that knows what he's doin'"
   "Y-yeah, sorry." I didn't say anything else, working on his arm in complete silence.
   "It's okay. It ain't like you meant to."
Bonnie's POV
    "I should be able to finish your arm sometime within the next three days. If Freddy actually works on your arm while I sleep that is." Golden Freddy's voice had sounded strained the whole time he had been working on my arm. Maybe he was just tired. I was pretty tired myself, I hadn't slept at all since I woke up that day, nightmares plaguing my mind whenever I attempted to sleep. They were so bad that I had been forcing myself to stay awake, fearful that if my eyes closed, I'd dream of the Nightmare animatronics, but my nightmares would fade. Eventually. I hope... Animatronics luckily, don't need that much sleep. But since we are technically somewhat human, if I keep this up... No. The nightmares will go away. Whatever is bothering Golden Freddy must be bothering him a lot, and something tells me it isn't that he needs sleep.
   "What's goin' on with you? You're wound tighter than a clock!"
   "What?" Golden Freddy raised an eyebrow.
   "What... What?"
   "What does that even mean?"
   "Oh, it's 'n expression. Just... Nevermind. You just seem real stressed out lately, y'know?" He looked at the floor as I spoke.
   "You can go now. Freddy'll get you again when he's ready." Golden Freddy disappeared on the spot, not giving me a chance to respond.