The Toys?

Freddy's P.O.V.
   "The toys? I thought you said they were scrapped at the 87' establishment!" I exclaimed​.
   "They were" Goldie grabbed a screw driver near some extra parts. "In a way" He opened the box, and to my astonishment he had been right. "They were just dismantled. I honestly didn't think they would keep them so... Let's be lucky they weren't just thrown in a dumpster somewhere." I looked down.
   "I don't even really remember them... I barely even know what they look like, you are-"
   "The only one that remembered anything." Goldie sighed. "I still don't know why that is..." I looked back at him.
   "What were they like? Were they nice?" I asked, I was more curious than I had been in a while.
   "They were like family to us. Mangle and Foxy were practically dating, Toy Bonnie and Bonnie were like brothers" I noticed that Goldie's voice slightly faltered when he said brothers. "You and Toy Freddy were close friends, Toy Freddy was like a fancy british man, or gentleman as he would say. Chica and Toy Chica were best friends. Balloon Boy was slightly annoying, but only when he was laughing. The Puppet was nice, crazy, and loud. He pretty much sounded like what would happen if a British person went wrong." Goldie laughed, which was almost rare, but then he just looked down. "They might have been your replacements, but they never gloated about it, they almost never even mentioned it."
   My ears flopped down. I opened my mouth to reply, but no words came out. I was trying to remember them, but I couldn't. It was like every memory of them was just gone.
   "We need to fix them then! Maybe we can even save their memories!" I enthused. 'Unlike ours...' I fought the thought back.
   "That's just what I was thinking." He grabbed a light blue arm, a matching rabbit ear, and... A kind of familiar face....?
   "Let's start now, we don't have a night guard to worry about anymore, so, why not?" I was grabbing a screw driver fowa myself when Foxy walked in.
   "What's taking you both so long? You've been in here for almost ten minu-..." his voice trailed off when he saw the box of parts. "Is that what I'm thinkin' it is?"
   "If you're thinking it's a box of the old toy animatronics parts, then yes."