Why Him...

Chica's POV
   I looked at Bonnie's scratched and torn face, and listened to his slowly steadying breathing. I felt tears trying to fall, but I held them back, clinging to the words Golden Freddy had told me this morning. "He's going to wake up... We just aren't sure when."
   'He's going to wake up... Maybe if I tell myself that enough times it will automatically make it happen...' I thought sarcastically. I sighed. 'Why did I have to go and fall in love? And why did the person I fell in love with happen to be the one that... Ended up... Hurt...' My thoughts drifted to the two and a half weeks Bonnie and I had been together.
Flashback: (Still Chica's POV)
   "So you actually ate all of those pizzas?" Bonnie's voice disbelievingly, but happily, asked me.
   "Maybe...."
   "Oh my gosh Chica." He laughed as he spoke, his voice cheerful.
   "What?" I looked at him innocently.
   "Nothin', nothin'" He was still laughing, all though not as much. "Just that you ate sixteen pizzas on your own."
   "Me?! I would never!"
   "Sure you wouldn't." He looked at me in disbelief. I shrugged innocently. He put his arm around me, making me smile a little.
   "I wouldn't, honestly!" I said in a joking voice. He didn't respond that time, only made an 'I don't believe you' face. He kissed me on the cheek. I kissed him on the lips. His face flushed red. I thought it was adorable when that happened.
   "Y'know, next time, invite me. Then I can see if you actually eat that much pizza." I laughed. I leaned against his shoulder.
   "You're a dork."
   "Is that news fowa ya?"
   "I love you Bonnie, you know that?"
   "Yep. I love you too Chica."
Flashback Is Interrupted
   "Chica?"
   "You still in here Chica?" Freddy's voice broke into my thoughts.
   "Yeah..." I hadn't realized I was crying again until I heard my voice. I wiped a few tears from my eyes. "Why did it have to be him Freddy?" Wiping the tears became useless as I began crying again, so I let them fall.
   "... I don't know Chica..." 'I need to calm down...' I looked at the floor of the backstage and immediately looked up at the ceiling with a sharp inhale at the sight of a small oil stain on the floor.
   "Goldie's coming in a moment. We're going to get back to work... Could you..."
   "I'll go..." I turned away and walked towards the door slowly. I opened the door and glanced back at Bonnie once, and walked out the door. I shut the door behind me, and felt a single stray tear slide down my face.