Why Here?

Freddy's POV
   "I wish Golden Freddy was here. I just can't seem to get her design right..."
   "We looked all over the pizzarea Freddy, we couldn't find him. He's probably at the place you mentioned earlier... 'Candy's'. From the way you spoke of him, he seemed like a real gentleman." Toy Freddy was trying to reassure me.
   "I give life!!!!!" The Puppet's voice echoed from outside of the backstage, followed by Foxy's voice.
   "You do what?"
   "Oh sorry, did I not say it loud enough for you?! I SAID I GIVE LIFE!!!!!"
   "Oh my god shut up! Yer almost as annoying as Bonnie when he says 'fowa'......
...
I JUST SAID FOWA AHHHHHHH I SAID IT AGAIN"
   I started ignoring the chaos outside and continued our conversation.
   "Yeah but... Golden Freddy wouldn't just disappear like that..."
   "Think positive sir! We have crumpets, we have tea! What could go wrong from here?" Toy Freddy enthused.
   "Yeah... Whatever you say..."
???'s POV
   I looked around the pizzeria I was trapped in, my boredom clear. 'HOW CAN I ENTERTAIN MYSELF NOW?' I looked at a purple bunny animatronic, then thought of that box in the basement. 'PERFECT...' I stopped after returning to the basement. Oh well. I was a little annoyed to see that the golden bear was gone, a large trail of oil smeared across the floor where it was obvious that he had dragged himself away. (Small authors note, oil is blood to animatronics) Well who needs him? Watching this bunny get torn apart will be fun enough. I don't need a toy to torture anymore...
Nightmare Bonnie's POV
   "Another one?" I couldn't help but complain out loud when I heard an animatronic fall through the portal from that stupid pizzeria. "I thought they would leave us alone after that dumb rabbit came here... Wait a second... That's the same rabbit! What an idiot you'd think he would have learned his lesson...." My words trailed off as the rabbit stood up. His eyes were completely white... It almost looked like he wasn't even there. Like he had no personality. The Freddles giggled maniaccally, their eyes glowing evily.
   "Welcome back friend..." All three of them said in unison. The rabbit... Sat there. He didn't even blink. Then the white faded, it was replaced by a light red color. He seemed to wake up, the personality returning to his eyes, which were now shining with recognition, but most all they were shining with fear. He said something, although I couldn't understand what it was, I could tell it wasnt happy. He darted away from the bed and closet.
   "WHY AM I HERE AGAIN?!"