Fear Me

Golden Freddy's POV
   "I am never ever going to do something that makes someone scream in pain ever again!" Toy Bonnie's horrified face was still haunting my mind. He could have been stabbed and looked exactly the same, even though he wasn't the one in pain.
   "Ugh... Me neither...." Freddy still looked tired. "That means no sleeping breaks though..."
   "I don't care" I yawned. "I am going to finish Toy Freddy and I am not leaving until his construction is complete. I'm not repeating what happened with Toy Chica." Freddy nodded.
  "I wasn't arguing. Just complaining." I looked at him.
   "I finished this side." After I finished saying it, I noticed that Freddy's eyes hadn't moved from Toy Freddy's mostly finished foot until he looked up, triumph showing in his face.
   "He's done!!!" I sighed happily as soon as I heard it. I walked towards the door.
   "At least now If he wakes up, we have no reason to be concerned." I said, happy that we wouldn't have a repeat of Toy Chica's arm.
   "Concerned about what, Golden Freddy?" A british voice asked. Freddy and I both stopped, turning around quickly. Freddy and I looked at Toy Freddy, who was now sitting up and looking around in confusion.
   "Oh! You're awake!" I couldn't help but be surprised, I didn't think he would wake up so quickly.
   "I suppose? I'm not quite sure where I am... It kind of looks like a pizzeria, but that's not possible." Toy Freddy stood up. "My friends and I were supposed to be scrapped..."
   "Yes, but you weren't, at least not for good." Toy Freddy still looked confused, but not as much. He walked towards the door. "Do you have any crumpets or tea by any chance?" I laughed, surprising both Freddy and Toy Freddy.
   'Well he didn't change at all!'
   "Probably, somewhere." I said, amusement still showing. Toy Freddy walked out of the backstage.
  "Oh wait! We need to tell everyone you are coming!" Freddy said, but the door closed.
   "I don't think he heard you." I said. "Either that, or he heard you, but he wanted crumpets and tea so badly he ignored you." I paused. "Knowing him, it was probably the second reason." I waited fowa Freddy to respond, but there was only silence.
   "Freddy?" I turned around to look at him, and he was sitting on the floor, asleep. I decided to leave him to sleep. I teleported down to the basement, glancing around. 'Why did I come down here?' I had a strange feeling... Like I wasn't... Alone... 'Am I being watched?!' I felt a strange unwelcome presence. I have no doubt anymore. I am not alone. 'I dont know who is down here with me, but I can't read their mind...'
   Quick Author's Note, Yes, I believe Golden Freddy can read minds, although he usually chooses not to. Alright, back to the story.
   'I need to get out of here!' I tried to teleport out, but I only teleported a few inches. 'Are my powers being blocked?! I didn't know that was even possible!' I started to run towards the stairs, but I felt a sudden weight in my feet. It felt like the metal in my legs was replaced by a weight equivalent to hundreds of bricks. I dropped to my knees, unable to hold the weight any longer. I heard a single voice...
   FEAR ME