Why Did I Do That?

Bonnie's POV
   "You're lying to me, aren't you?" Chica's pinky purple eyes stayed locked on mine as she spoke.
   'God, she knows me way too well...' I knew that I was pretty much found out, and I honestly hated lying to her. I desperately wanted to tell her the truth, but I can't tell anyone...
   "I... I guess I am... The truth is... It just been so worried about alla' this. When I heard that you got... 'Possessed'... I just, I'm afraid that it'll happen again, and... I don't want you to have to go through things like that..." All of that was technically true. I was very worried about her, and I really was afraid that it might happen again, but that isn't why I'm yawning.
   "Oh. Well... Stop doing that." I was almost taken by surprise at how direct she was.
   "What? I can't just stop worrying..."
   "Too bad, you are officially unworried!" I held back a laugh.
   'Okay... This is both adorable and funny. But seriously, how do I convince her that I'm fine? I can't have anyone suspicious of me...'
   "I don't think that's how it works..." God, this woman is killing me.
   "Too bad. I'm fine now, so stop worrying." I look down at the black and white checkered tiles on the , thinking of a way that I could convince her I wasn't going to worry anymore.
   '... I'm just going to agree.' I laughed a little at her persistance.
   "Okay, whatever you say. I'm officially 'unworried'."
   "Seriously?"
   "Yeah, why not! You're sitting right by my side now, and you're perfectly fine, so I guess I really do have nothing to worry about."
   'This better worrkkkkkk.'
   "Thank Scott... I don't want you worrying over me."
   'That was 100% either sarcasm, or she doesn't believe me.'
   "... Good, because there will be no more worrying whatsoever!" I paused. "Wait... Who's Scott?" Her mouth opened like she was going to say something, but she closed it again not even a moment later.
   "I... Honestly have no clue." I laugh a little.
   "Huh. Oh well. Thank Scott I guess. Whoever that is."
   "Heh, yeah. Alright, well I guess I should go back to the kitchen... Toy Chica and I have to finish making dinner for everyone."
   "Okay, love you." I saw a smile creep onto her face as I told her that I loved her. She hugged me quickly, and stood up.
   "I love you too, Bonnie." She walked back into the kitchen, and I found my eyes following her. The cute little tuft of hair on her head, her beautiful legs... Her round as-!!!!!
   '????!??!??!??!??!?' I looked away, slapping myself. ' WHAT THE HECK, MIND WHY??!?!?! WHY WOULD I DO THAT???!? AGHHHHH NOOOO-'
   "What in the heck are you thinking about? Your face is redder than Foxy, which is saying something." Toy Bonnie's voice interrupts my thoughts, which I was slightly grateful fowa.
   "N-Nothing! Nothing..." I found that I couldn't make many words come out of me.
   "... Suuuuurrre..... Shut up.... Er, not you Bonnie, I just. Ugh.... Nevermind." I felt confusion rising in me, but it was quickly overtaken by the embarrassment from my own thoughts.
   "Um... Y-yeah... I'm just gonna go sit in a corner alone fowa a while now. Bye!"
   'I'm a freaking pervert....'