Pity and Pain

Someone's POV
   I opened my eyes groggily, feeling pain everywhere. I tried to speak, but all that came out were distorted glitching noises,  my throat was scratchy and sore. I coughed a couple times, and a small amount of liquid came out, and I realized with horror that it was oil. I tried to sit up, but I instantly fell back, my head slamming against the surface I was lying on. Agony exploded through my head, and I cried out in pain, my cry malfunctioning and coming out twisted and glitchy.
   I attampted to sit up again, only this time slowly and gently. It still sent waves of pain through my whole body, but I was able to sit up. I gingerly began putting weight on the leg I could feel so that I could stand. I gasped slightly when pain shot through my left leg. I looked at it, bending over slowly until I saw the problem. I made a shocked... Glitch, gasp, malfunction? I don't know. I was surprised, and I made a surprised sound, and it was glitchy. My leg was being held on by what looked to be about six wires, and the purple fur appeared to be dyed by... Oil... The endoskeleton was visibly broken in half at my kneecap, and it was chipped on the sides. A few cracks ran down the sides of my endoskeleton and part of my suit where oil was seeping out, dripping onto my foot, which was scratched a little on one side. It almost didn't show up because there was so much oil on my foot. I really hoped that wasn't mine, but I knew that oil came from me.
   I took a lot of struggling, but I was managing to stand up now, using only my right leg. I hopped forward once, and pain immediately shot through my body and I collapsed to my knee. I unsuccessfully held back a glitchy yelp of pain. I shakily got back up, my throat aching, and my oil stained hand resting against the wall and taking some weight off of my leg. Instead of jumping like an idiot and giving myself a headache, I started using my half an arm and one leg, which still hurt, to go forward. I realized with a pang that I was leaving a small oil trail as I slowly inched ahead.
   'Whoops. Sorry Freddy...' I paused. 'At least my thoughts aren't glitchy...' The pain had numbed enough by now that I could see that I was in the backstage. I also realized that I was really hungry, I felt like I hadn't eaten in days. I glanced around, and realized that Freddy was sitting on the floor, asleep. He had a screw driver in his hand, the tip covered in oil. His hands even had a little oil on them.
   'I thought I was alone but... I guess I'm not.' I was in more pain than I could describe, but I couldn't help but be kind of amused. 'How did you sleep through my glitching?' I paused. 'Well. You are Freddy. You could sleep through anything.'
   I shakily lifted my arm and grabbed the door handle. I twisted it slowly and quietly, making sure I didn't wake Freddy. It slid open, creaking slightly, but thankfully not waking Freddy. He didn't even move. I went out onto the stage, leaning my right hand onto the wall. The Puppet was giving life to something, Toy Chica was on her phone texting someone, Toy Freddy was drinking tea, and Foxy was talking to Golden Freddy, who had both his leg and arm back to my surprise and delight. I barely remembered seeing him without them that it astonished me how quickly he got them back. 'Then again....... Just how long was I asleep?' Everyone looked too occupied in what they were doing to notice me. I began heading slowly towards the kitchen. I halted when-
   "BONNIE?!" The Puppets voice screamed. I looked quickly over at him. 'Too quickly. OW!' I gasped in pain and gripped my neck. He continued screaming. "YOU LOOK TERRIBLE!!!"
   I looked down, ashamed. I didn't even remeber what happened to me. I just knew that I was hurt, and that now everyone was staring at me.
   "Bonnie?!?!??!" Toy Chica's voice was astounded. She sounded like she had just seen a ghost.
   I didn't want to try and talk, I didn't want to glitch again. I was already regretting leaving the backstage. I was becoming aware of just how feeble I must look. Injured, shaking... Drops of oil constantly dropping from my leg and falling from scratches on my face. I looked away, although this time I took my time, making sure that I wasn't going to hurt myself more than necessary. I turned around slowly. I went to lean on the wall but realized too late that I had no arm on that side, and I began falling to my knee once again. I fell awkwardly to the side, and I hit the ground with my injured leg first. I shrieked as agony exploded through my entire leg. My vision blurred and all I could concentrate on was the agony. I didn't even acknowledge the other animatronics anymore. My entire leg felt as though it were on fire, and the pain becoming too much to bear anymore. I collapsed and curled up into a big ball, shuddering on the floor, breathing quickly and harshly. The pain began fading into a dull ache, and when my vision cleared, I realized I was surrounded by some of my friends, Golden Freddy, Foxy, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, the Puppet, and to my happiness, Chica. Their voices sounded far away, and I was still in too much pain to understand what they were saying. They began sounding clearer as my ears stopped ringing. I made out a few words, but one sentence was clear above all else.
   "It's Chica. Golden Freddy is here for you, okay Bonnie? I love you." I saw Chica's face, she was sitting right beside me, her face more concerned then I thought was possible. I felt her hand slide down my left arm and grab my hand. She turned towards Golden Freddy.
   I sat up slowly. My head began pounding when I sat up, and I realized I was squeezing Chica's hand, who was looking at me piteously. I let go of her hand, although I was reluctant to do so. I was shuddering still, and my breaths were coming in harsh gasps. I tried to calm myself down, but the aching in my head was too much.
   "It's okay Bonnie. I'm here." I let the sound of Chica's voice comfort me, and the words she had spoken sunk in, and I let them soothe me. Calm me. I was just so done. I leaned on Chica's shoulder, too weary to sit up any longer.
   "You're going to be fine. I promise."