Please...

No one's POV
   "He can't be that bad! Let me see him Freddy!"
   "Really Chica... I promise you don't want to see him..." Freddy's voice was cautious, echoing slightly off the walls of the East Hall.
   "I don't WANT to see him Freddy, I NEED to..." Chica was beginning to tear up. "Please... I just want to see his face once..."
   "No, Chica, you really don't." Golden Freddy's voice interrupted. "I promise you Chica, seeing him right now would bring you nothing but pain." Chica opened her mouth to argue, but she shut it and walked away quickly into the party room. Freddy watched her go, his ears flat on his head. Golden Freddy looked at the ground and shook his head.
   "She's going to have to see him eventually."
   "Eventually doesn't have to mean now!" Freddy snapped. Golden Freddy sighed.
   "I truly think we should let her see Bonnie. She has to see him sometime." Golden Freddy's eyes glowed in the slight darkness. Freddy looked at the ground.
   "I just have a feeling that she's going to regret seeing him though." Freddy's voice was miserable.
   "She might." Golden Freddy looked in the direction where Chica had walked off. "In fact, she most likely will. But she isn't going to rest until she sees him and you know it." Freddy's eyes were still fixed on the ground.
   "Alright... Next time she asks us if she can see Bonnie, I'll let her." Golden Freddy nodded.
   "Good. Now, we should get back to work."
Chica's POV
   I decided not to argue with Golden Freddy. I walked off and into the party room, a single tear falling down my face. 'I just want to see him... Just once...' I stopped at the stage, my eyes wandering towards the backstage door. 'Maybe...' I glanced back to where Golden Freddy and Freddy were talking. 'They aren't watching...' I ran up the two stairs of the stage, and sprinted to the door.
Toy Freddy's POV
   "What's she doing?" I looked at Chica, who was staring at the backstage door. I walked from the West Hall with Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica following.
   "I'm not sure..." Toy Bonnie looked at Chica in confusion. Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie gasped.
   "Omg, is she doing what I think she is?!" Toy Bonnie's mouth was agape in surprise.
   "She just ran to the door!" Toy Bonnie, the second fastest animatronic in the whole pizzeria bolted towards the door, but stopped halfway as Chica went in the door. As soon as Chica entered the backstage, an ear-splitting scream rang through the whole pizzeria, followed by sobbing. Toy Bonnie's ears immediately laid level on his head. Toy Chica just looked worried. I didn't know what to think. 'I suppose I should be glad that only Freddy and Golden Freddy were able to see Bonnie then...' Freddy ran past Toy Bonnie and into the backstage. Toy Bonnie turned around to face me and Toy Chica.
   "I guess Bonnie's pretty bad then..." Toy Bonnie's face was anxious. Toy Chica looked like she was going to hurl.
   "I don't want to listen to my friend sob anymore. I'm leaving." She walked off in a hurry.
   "I'm gonna go with her." Toy Bonnie followed her. I didn't want to listen to Chica either, so I left the party room and ended up following Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica.
Toy Chica's POV
   I was trying to get the sound of Chica crying out of my head when I realized Toy Bonnie had followed me. I didn't want to, but with the sound of Chica bawling echoing through my head, I began to cry. I hugged Toy Bonnie, searching for comfort.
   "I can't..." I sniffed. "Get the sound of Chica crying out of my head..." Toy Bonnie hugged me back.
   "Neither can I..." His voice was sympathetic and worried. "It's gonna scar me forever."
   "I don't want to think about how bad Bonnie might look... I mean, Chica... She... She screamed pretty loud..." Toy Bonnie hugged me tighter, but not too tight.
   "It's probably best just not to think about it." He broke off the hug and looked at me, his emerald green eyes glowing in the shadowy hallway.
   "Your eyes are cool!" I said, taking his suggestion and changing the subject.
   "Thanks." He looked me in the eyes. "Your eyes are very beautiful." I blushed at the words. 'Omg am I seriously blushing? Why would I be blushing at something my best friend said? It was just a compliment!' I looked at him, and knew he had seen me blushing, because now he was blushing too.
   "Hello lady and gentleman!" Toy Freddy's voice broke in. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."
   "No! You uh... Weren't erm..." I stumbled across the words, still embarrassed at myself. "You weren't interrupting anything." Toy Freddy looked at both of our reddened faces.
   "Um... Sure... I'm just going to leave you two alone..." He walked through the office to the other hall. Toy Bonnie looked away, his face still scarlet red.
   "Sorry. I made that awkward." I mumbled uncomfortably.
   "Nah, it's fine. I'm sure you didn't mean to." Toy Bonnie said cheerfully. I looked at him happily. 'He's so forgiving!'
   "Thanks for understanding."
   "Of course! I'm there fwah you!" I hugged him again, and he hugged me back, only this time, it felt different. It was weird, but it was definitely a good weird. I had forgotten about Bonnie, and Chica sobbing and screaming. 'I feel so much happier when I'm with Toy Bonnie... I wonder why he makes me feel so happy?'