Brothers

Bonnie's POV
   "Thank you." Toy Bonnie looked udderly confused. Chica squeezed my hand once, then left us alone. "Fowa making me go talk to Chica. Thank you so so much." I looked at Chica. "We're together now. And it's because of you. So thank you from the bottom of my heart."
   "I... Your welcome???" Toy Bonnie started to smile. "I was just coming to apologize actually. The yelling was really uncalled fwah..." 'A little maybe. Yet it was still necessary.'
   "The yelling was completely called fowa. I deserved it, I was being really stupid and selfish. You were right, it was my fault she was sad, so I had to make it right." I paused. "Also, fwah? That's even worse than fowa!" Toy Bonnie shrugged.
   "It's how I say it" He laughed after he spoke. "Although, yeah, it's pretty bad." I laughed with him.
   "Yeah." I looked down. "I'm sorry." Toy Bonnie looked at me, confused.
   "Sorry? About what?" Toy Bonnie asked.
   "Not remembering. None of us really remembered anything... Anything but..." A faceless image of myself looking sadly into a mirror popped through my head, making me shiver. "Being torn apart..."
   "I don't care. You could have remembered me, and that would have been cool, but you're still my friend." His eyes wandered fowa second. "You actually haven't changed much to be honest." He looked back at me. "You were like a big brother to me, and I hope we grow that close again." His words astonished me. 'Brother?'
   I couldn't help but smile. "I hope so too."
A/N:
I'm so sorry fowa the short chapter! I ended it there because it just seemed like a really good place to end it. I'll try and write the next one a little longer than usual to make up fowa it though😊