Thinkin' bout 87'

Foxy's POV

   Its been a long time since 87'. Yet somehow, I'm broken again... Oh well... Its not as bad as it was in 1987. I hear footsteps on the stage, and Bonnie's voice followed, and I hear Freddy laughing. "The guard is so gone." Chica giggled from the party room. I poke my head out of pirates cove, my eyes glaring towards the camera.

   "Well, nice of y'all to join the party!" Bonnie laughed and he walked backstage, disappearing through the doorway.

   "Aye, sorry I'm late, I was just remembering." All he could think about from back then was what those stupid technicians had done to him and his friends, and one name. Mangle. I don't remember much about her, but I knew that I missed her, and I have since we were at the old pizzeria. "Thinkin' 'bout 87." I opened the curtains a little more and stepped out of pirates cove.

   "Yeah don't let Bonnie hear you say that." Freddy said. "He doesn't like to think about 87' because of the whole no face thing, and honestly, I'm not too fond of thinking about 87' either. What made you think of it?" I barely saw Freddy's eyes peeking out from the far side of the dining area.

   "Bein' out of order again. I can't help but remember 87'... It be stupid I know, but ye get preform fer kids again and I still be out of order..." Freddy opens his mouth to respond, but gets interrupted by Golden Freddy giggling and an unintelligible shout from the night guard, followed by Golden Freddy's actual laugh, I stopped fowa just a second to wonder what could actually make Golden Freddy laugh for real, then thought, 'Now be me chance!'. I took off, throwing the curtains from pirate cove back, I ran through the hall.

 I took off, throwing the curtains from pirate cove back, I ran through the hall

Golden Freddy's POV

   I'm not quite like the others. I don't know why they like me anyway, so I'm grateful to have them as my friends. Its 5am on the 4th night. I should go and say hi to the night guard. He saw the poster. Time fowa me to do my thing. I teleport into the office and giggle, scaring the night guard enough that he shouted at me. I almost actually laughed at it. Having a night guard scream fudgecrapsicles at you is probably not gonna happen everyday so, I might as well. I heard footsteps running down the hallway and realized that Foxy must be using this to his advantage. He burst through the doorway and screeched. The night guard gasped, and fainted. We both looked at the night guard, whom was now sliding out of his swivel seat.

   "Well ye don't see that everyday." Foxy laughed. I stood up and laughed.

   "Yeah, I would assume not, unless you've got some major issues." I walked out of the office. "Good luck with the guard." I walked backstage, saying hi to and passing Bonnie on his way out. I looked at the door to the left. No one had ever been down there... Maybe I could go down there and make sure there was nothing there. I opened the door with my mind. I walked to the top of the stairs, and glanced down. I teleported down and looked around, and I couldn't help but gasp at what I saw.

Freddy's POV

   "Good job with the guard!" I glanced around. "Where's Goldie?"

   "From what I saw the lad went backstage." Foxy pointed his hook backstage. Bonnie walked up to join in.

   "Yeah. I passed him on my way out." Bonnie said. Chica ran over.

   "I saw him go in. He looked curious about something." She explained.

   "I'm gonna go say hi, I haven't seen him in a while" I walked backstage, and to my surprise, the basement door was open. Not to mention that Goldie was nowhere in sight. "uh.. Yeah he isn't in here..." Fowa second there was no reply, until Goldie rushed out of the basement with a box, he set it down on the table. "Whats in there?"
   He looked at me, his voice excited.     "The toys!"