Happy Thoughts

Bonnie's POV
   "Y-Yes! I can f-f-finally walk again!" I bounced up and down a few times, not caring that I must look extremely childish or that my voice box was still glitching, I stopped abruptly when my legs started aching. Chica, who had been there to see my leg get finished, immediately hugged me tightly, making me blush a bright pink.
   "I'm so happy for you!" Her voice was joyous, ringing out cheerfully. I hugged her back with my good arm, the other one still in the process of being fixed. 'Can't think about having only one arm. Think about having your leg fixed. Be grateful about that... Happy thoughts Bonnie, happy thoughts.' I realized Golden Freddy was looking at me funny, so I wondered if I accidentally said it out loud, but no one else seemed to notice it so I just concentrated on hugging Chica. I couldn't shake the feeling that Golden Freddy had known what I was thinking, and it was freaking me out. I felt Chica pull out of the hug, distracting me from the unsettling thought.
   "Thank you for waking up. For coming back to us." I realized her eyes were beginning to tear up. "For coming back to me...." I hugged her again.
   "Don't thank me. I didn't do anything..." I broke off the hug and looked her in the eyes. "I'm the one that needs to thank you. Just... Thank you so so much fowa being there while I was unconscious. Fowa still having faith in me when it seemed like I was gone fowa good." Golden Freddy disappeared, probably teleporting somewhere else in the pizzeria, leaving us alone.
   "Where else would I have gone? I would have missed your dorkiness too much to just keep going." I kissed her. We broke off the kiss. She leaned her forehead against mine. We were both blushing.
   "You couldn't have missed me that much." She grabbed my right hand, twining our fingers together.
   "Trust me Bonnie. I would have."
Golden Freddy's POV
   'Can't think about having only one arm. Think about having your leg fixed. Be grateful about that... Happy thoughts Bonnie, happy thoughts.' I usually ignored what I heard in other animatronics heads, mostly because of privacy. I even found a way to block their thoughts out, but it seemed that today I had forgotten. I looked at Bonnie with one eyebrow raised. I immediately regretted doing so when Bonnie's eyes halted, looking at my facial expression in confusion. He looked back at Chica, and continued hugging her. I couldn't help but hear from his head that I had been freaking him out. Chica stopped hugging him, and Bonnie's thoughts cut off.
   "Thank you for waking up. For coming back to us." She paused. "For coming back to me..." I was beginning to feel akward and out of place. Bonnie hugged her again.
   "Don't thank me. I didn't do anything..." He stopped hugging her and looked at her. "I'm the one that needs to thank you. Just... Thank you so so much fowa being there while I was unconscious. Fowa having faith in me when it seemed like I was gone fowa good." I was done listening to their conversation. It was none of my business, I honestly shouldn't be listening to it. I teleported out of the backstage and into the kitchen right in front of the snack cupboard. Toy Chica squeaked in surprise behind me, and by instinct I turned around to look at her.
   "You scared me!" Toy Chica gasped. Her aqua blue eyes were wide, her pupils small and surprised. 'Whoops. Looks like my snack break is gonna have to wait.'
   "Sorry. I didn't realize anyone else would be in here." I apologized.
   "No it's okay." She let out a deep breath and rubbed her eyes. "I just wasn't expecting that. You really came out of nowhere." My left ear twitched a little.
   "Yeah. Sorry again. I didn't mean to scare you." I replied.
"Just wondering, have you seen Toy Bonnie anywhere?" She asked, and I noticed a small light pink blush grow on her already bright pink cheeks. 'Am I imagining that, or is she blushing? Well then. Looks like someone has a crush.' I thought, holding back a chuckle.
   "No, afraid not. I've been in the backstage." I replied. I was trying so hard to hide my amusement that my ears were quivering.
   "Oh well, if you see him, let me know. Alright, I'm gonna go. Seeya, Goldie!" She walked to the door, swinging it open and entering the party room. I raised an eyebrow as I opened the snack cupboard. 'Maybe I was imagining it...' I paused. 'No. I've seen more signs than just that. There is definitely something going on between them.' I chuckled. 'Looks like we might have another couple in the pizzarea soon!' I grabbed a granola bar. I paused again. 'Ya know... It's a good thing none of the employees ever bother to check in here.' The cooks just didn't seem to care, they never said or mentioned anything about it. That was good, because a cupboard full of snacks in a pizzarea might be just a little suspicious to some people. I heard a girl suddenly squeal outside of the kitchen. I immediately dropped the unopened granola bar and ran to the door, ignoring the familiar ache in my leg, I swung the door open, expecting to see a certain black rabbit outside. I looked outside, and was glad to see no black rabbit in sight. I glanced around to see who had squealed and why they had squealed. Yet I only saw Toy Freddy, drinking tea as usual, Foxy was talking to Mangle and Chica was... I don't know what Chica was doing actually.
   "What happened?" I flattened my ears, waiting tensly fowa a response.
   "I don't know, ask Chica. She was the lass that squealed." Foxy pointed his hook over at Chica, then redirecting his attention to Mangle. Mangle looked down at Chica from the ceiling curiously, her wires dangling into Foxy's face. Foxy didn't react to them. He even seemed to be used to it.
   "Yeah, Chica, what was that?" Mangle asked, obviously not seeing Foxy's disappointed look as she turned away. He didn't say anything though, just looked at Chica. Chica didn't answer. She didn't look up at all. She stared at the ground. It was honestly freaking me out. She began looking up, and when she did I saw that her eyes were blank, lifeless, white. Staticky. It was like she wasn't there. Like she was... Possessed... I attempted to read her mind, but I was blocked. It was like some sort of wall in her brain. I rubbed my head, getting a small headache. She stood up and walked mechanically in the direction of Mangle, who was now crawling backwards on the ceiling, looking anxious. I began walking over to Chica, troubled. I didn't get to close to her. I didn't think that was a good idea right now.
   "Chica, you need to stop." She stopped. 'Wow. I didn't think that was actually going to work.' Her head turned around slowly, her body remaining in the same place. It was truly disturbing.
   "thAt'S not my NaME."