Seeya

Bonnie's POV
   "Bonnie!" I was walking in the East hall, trying not to yawn when Chica called my name. I stopped walking towards the currently empty office and walked towards the party room, decently quickly because there was desperation in Chica's voice. I walked in the party room and gasped when I was suddenly engulfed in a hug.
   "Chica? What's going on?" My eyes widened as I realized she was crying, and my breath caught in my throat as I saw that she was lightly bleeding. A few drops of the crimson liquid were visible on the edges of her beak.
   "Chica, why are you bleeding?!" I was trying not to panic, but I couldn't bare to see her hurt in any way. 'I guess she must have felt pretty bad when she saw me backstage...'
   "I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!" Golden Freddy shouting cut off whatever Chica had been about to say to me. I looked over just in time to see him tackle a weird black rabbit. I almost choked on the air. 'No way! Golden Freddy wouldn't ever...' I closed my eyes and shook my head, sure that I was seeing things. Chica grabbed my hand suddenly, dragging me out of the party room and back into the East Hall.
   "Chica, what the heck is going on?!"
   "I don't know! I just wanted to be with you right now..." Chica's voice shook as she spoke. Whatever had happened in that party room had really made her distressed. "All I know was that I blacked out, and when I woke up, there was a black rabbit and now my head is pounding, it feels like someone hit me with a brick..." I hugged her, my eyes wide and my fluffy purple ears flat against my head.
   "Whatever happened, next time I'll be there to help you. I'm here fowa you Chica. I always will be."
Toy Bonnie's POV
   "It was insane! Golden Freddy was acting perfectly calm one moment, then the next he's tackling the other animatronic to the ground!" Toy Freddy paused to take a sip of the tea he was holding. "Whatever the rabbit said to him wasn't a very gentlemanly thing to say, no sir..." My ears flattened against my head as I listened to Toy Freddy talk. I looked back at the snack cuboard, then grabbed the poptarts. I gave the box to Toy Chica, who was too short to reach the top shelf. She looked at me gratefully.
   'Bro, this animatronic doesn't sound like a very cool guy...' Mobster's voice invaded my thoughts, distracting me from responding to Toy Freddy.
   'Yeah buddy, I'd stay away from him, he sounds like he's as scary as Erza!'
   'This isn't Fairy Tail! Anime isn't real, which automatically makes Erza not real too, so please shut up!' (Congrats to anyone that watches Fairy Tail)
   "Omg that is insane! So Golden Freddy actually attacked him?!? Wow! I can't believe this!" Toy Chica's astonished voice sounded in my ears, redirecting my attention to the conversation with her and Toy Freddy, although it was kind of hard to be even a little serious when she was opening a cinnamon poptart.
   "I'm just trying to wrap my head around this whole 'mysterious rabbit' thing..." I looked at Toy Freddy as I spoke, then looked at the floor. "Apparently he kind of looked like me..." I let out a sharp breath.
   'Calm down bro, Toy Chica is here!'
   'Why should I be concerned about my best friend being here?'
   'Buddy please.... No need to try and hide anything! We're you! We know about your crush.' I sighed in my head as Goofball spoke.
   'Yeah man, you don't want to look weak in front of her, do you bro?'
   I ignored both of the voices and stood up.
   "Well, I'm going. See you two later!" Fwah a second I thought Toy Chica was going to argue, but her facial expression quickly shifted into disappointment. 'Maybe I should stay...'
   "Alright, bye then, don't forget to be a gentleman!" Toy Freddy said, looking at me with an animatronic smile.
   "Yeah, seeya." Toy Chica's eyes seemed glued to the ground, they didn't look at me at all. It was odd, seeing as just before I said I was leaving she had been looking me right in the eyes.
   'What's going on with her?'