The Box

Golden Freddy's POV
   'The rabbit... He's not looking at me...' I took that as an opportunity. I began to drag myself out of the secret room in the basement and towards the stairs, pain shooting through my leg and arm. 'Now is one of the times when I really wish that idiotic weird rabbit hadn't torn off most of my leg and my arm...' I stopped at the top when I saw him bring something out of a dark corner.
   'The portal...' He then disappeared out of my sight. I reached up towards the basement door, pain scorching through what was left of my leg and arm as I stretched my right arm, at the moment my only arm, up towards the rusted handle. The door creaked open as usual, the backstage was normal, although there were no more parts left in the box that I had found the toys in. I thrust myself into the backstage with my left leg. As soon as I left the basement, I felt all of my powers return.
   "Thank S-Scott..." I was more surprised than I should have been when my voice glitched. 'I should have known my voice box would be damaged...' I used my newly returned powers to float to my normal height, but I immediately fell back to the floor of the backstage. After a few seconds of sitting there winded, I stumbled up, standing on my one foot. I began feeling faint, and my vision began fading. 'I need to... Stay... Awake...' My breaths began coming in gasps, the pain from my arm and leg becoming unbearable, and everything went black.

   "Is he waking up?"
   "I think so... I can't tell."
   "I was scared the lad wasn't going to wake up..."
   "Maybe he can tell us where Bonnie is, maybe he was in the same place!"
   "Bonnie was here twenty minutes ago... He's fine Chica."
   "No he isn't! You didn't see his eyes when he walked away Freddy, and, he would never have just walked off like he did!"
   "Ladies and gentleman, let's all just calm down. There is absolutely no reason to fight, especially when we should be trying to help Golden Freddy."
   "But what about Bonnie?"
   "Chica this isn't the time fer ye to be worrying 'bout something that isn't a problem."
   I opened my eyes slowly and pain from my two non-exsistent limbs immediately overwhelmed me. I didn't want to... But I couldn't hold the screech of pain in any longer. The arguing ceased immediately. I was breathing hard, and agony overcame me. I tried to stand to get away from the eyes of my friends but I instead fell to my left where my leg should have been to hold me up. I slammed on the ground. I didn't bother to move from the ground, and I couldn't have moved if I wanted to.
   All I really wanted was for the agony to stop. For the torture to end. I flattened my ears against my head, and thought about my old diner. I thought about the weird black rabbit that did this. And I thought about my brother. I thought about the times we joked. The time he pranked me by putting fake spider webs in my hat, and how I got him back by throwing an actual spider at him. I thought about how I missed him. Then I thought about the poor child. The one I bit... The innocent life that I ended. I almost began crying.
   My memories were suddenly interrupted by me being lifted off the ground. I remembered where I was, and remembered seeing the black rabbit with the portal. I then thought about where someone else might be. I was set down on the table in the backstage.
   "I think I know where Bonnie is." I stated, the pain clear in my voice.
   "He's probably in the pizzeria Goldie." Freddy's voice was sympathetic, which was only annoying me.
   "No. I know where he is. You're going to have to trust me." I looked around, realizing that Bonnie was in more danger than I had been. "There's a box-" I was interrupted by Chica.
   "After Bonnie walked off in the middle of our conversation, I saw him in the West Hall with a weird box."
   "Find it and bring it here now, or you might never see Bonnie again." Chica raced out of the room without arguing. Freddy began following Chica, but he did not leave the room until he questioningly glanced at me once, obviously not understanding the importance of getting Bonnie back. Foxy stayed, looking doubtful.
   "All this over a box?"
   "You need to help them look Foxy, Bonnie's life is at stake." I was in too much pain to pep talk. Foxy sighed once, not arguing any further.
   "I still think ye be crazy... But I'll trust ye this time." And he disappeared from the backstage.