They Don't Remember

Toy Bonnie's POV
   'They don't remember me... How can they not remember me?!' I fought back dispair. I thought​ quickly of an excuse to get away.
   "I'm Toy Bonnie. I came out to stretch my legs and get some food, so... Where's the kitchen?" Bonnie pointed to the kitchen, and I wanted to just leave, but I had to apologize fowa being an idiot. "Thanks. And I'm really really sorry fwah what I said, I didn't know it would hurt you."
   "It's alright, how would you know how I would react." Bonnie said, looking much happier. It took some effort, but I faked a smile and walked into the kitchen. My smile faltered when the kitchen doors closed behind me. I flattened my blue ears and thought. 'Golden Freddy told me that they wouldn't remember us, But I didn't know it would be that bad... How long were we gone? Man... I must seem like a real jerk now...' I lost my train of thought when I heard a slight shout outside if the kitchen, and then Bonnie raced into the kitchen, glanced around, and slid behind the doors, leaning on the wall behind them. The doors closed, and he stood there, looking extremely depressed. I started to walk over there, but Chica came in. Bonnie, looking horrified that he had been followed, slipped quickly and quietly out the door. Chica obviously hadn't noticed his departure from the kitchen, because she looked around, said his name, and when he wasn't there, she sat leaning against a closed oven, looking udderly defeated.
   "Chica? It's me, Freddy." Freddy's head poked through the doorway. "I saw what happened with Bonnie." 'What? What in the world happened ​when I came in here?'
   "He kissed me Freddy! Bonnie just kissed me! That must mean he likes me..." 'Why does everything happen when I'm not there?' I thought, annoyed. Chica slapped her hand against her forehead. "He likes me and I never even noticed!" Freddy's ear twitched.
   "Do you like him back?" 'A little too blunt Freddy... If anyone asked me about Toy Chica like that, I'd literally be a walking tomato.' Chica's mind seemed to leave fowa second, her eyes focused on something else. Freddy began waving his hand in front of her face, and then said, "Chica. Earth to Chica!" She moved her knees so that they blocked her face.
   "How did I not ever realize?" She started to tear up, her eyes watery and wet. Foxy walked in, looking a little less sympathetic, and a little more annoyed.
   "I don't know. It's pretty obvious that he likes ye, it always has been." 'Dude! You don't just say that! What is wrong with you!?' It took a lot of effort, but I held the words in.
   "Not helping, Foxy!" Freddy's voice was angry, and with good reason too. "Maybe he wasn't as obvious about it as someone says." I don't hear anything fowa second, and then Chica starts to cry. Freddy's ears flatten in worry.
   "We'll give you some alone time..."  He started walking towards the door, facepalming Foxy on his way out as an obvious signal to follow. I hear Foxy's voice asking what he did wrong fade as Foxy and Freddy walked out of the kitchen. I don't think Chica did though.
  "Wow. That fox is really unsympathetic." I said, trying to sound sympathetic to make up for Foxy's lack of it, yet I end up startling her enough that she jumped to her feet.
   "Oh, it's you." She looked at me, her pinkish purple eyes sad. "I had forgotten you were in here." Her eyes widen quickly. "You heard all of that, didn't you?" I didn't know how to answer at first, but I thought about it and decided that she wouldn't believe me if I tried to make her feel better by saying no.
   "Every word. I'm sorry about what happened with Bonnie, although he should have given you some warning that he was going to kiss you." I tried to plan my words so that they wouldn't hurt her, but I could tell that they had hurt, so I just looked at her sympathetically. I knew I should stay, but I really hate hearing or seeing anyone cry. "I was just gonna leave as well. You seem like you need the alone time." I left. 'What a great friend I am...' I thought fowa just a second. 'Maybe there is something I can do.' I walked up to Freddy, who was still scolding Foxy. He looked at me instead of Foxy.
   "... When and why did you leave the backstage?" He sounded slightly annoyed.
   "That doesn't matter right now, I think I have a way to make Chica feel better." His head tilted slightly in curiosity. "Where's Bonnie?" I could tell he was curious, but he didn't question, he just pointed towards the West hall. "Thanks." I walked towards the West hall, happy to finally have a plan. I walked through the West hall, scanning it to see if I could find Bonnie.
   "Hey... Bonnie? Bonnie, if you're here, please. Talk to me. It's about Chica." I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. Bonnie stepped out of the broom closet.
   "Chica must hate me now.... Plus, even if she didn't, I'm still the last animatronic she'd want to see right now..." He sounded thoroughly depressed, his red eyes pointed straight down. At first I felt sorry fowa him. Then, I just felt angry.
   "You know what! Stop feeling sorry fwah yourself!!! You put Chica in this situation, now you're gonna get her out of it!!!" The words came out of my mouth quickly. "She's in there feeling bad about how she never realized, and you're over here pouting about you suddenly kissing her! Why don't you just go in there, and at least apologize, so that she doesn't have to feel bad about something you did, because if you really love her, you won't just let her feel bad like this!" Bonnie stood there, his mouth wide open in surprise at my sudden outburst.
   "I... Okay... I will." He didn't sound happy about it. I stopped and watched him walk away. 'Did I really just do that?! I've never snapped like that!' I started shaking. 'He's going to hate me now...' I slapped my forehead, hard. 'Why do I have to be so stupid?! Bonnie was like a brother to me, and now I'm yelling at him! What is wrong with me?!' I leaned against the wall and thought. 'I need to apologize for shouting.' I walked towards the kitchen. To my surprise, Bonnie and Chica walked out, holding hands. Bonnie looked at me happily.
   "Thank you."