Awake At Last!

You'll know who this is in a second
   I blinked open my eyes, and then immediately closed them as a bright light flooded my sensors. Pain scorched through my arm. I slowly opened my eyes again, prepared for the light this time.
   "It hurts..." I groaned and gripped my arm in pain. I glanced around quickly. 'Nobody here but tools and boxes...' I looked at my arm, and to my surprise, only half of it was it's signature yellow, the other half purely endoskeleton. There was a screw driver sticking out of part of the unfinished arm. "What the?" 'I'm not supposed to be awake yet am I?!'
   I got to my feet, still gripping my arm tightly. I realized my beak was gone, and looked around fowa it. 'At least I can put that on...' I thought​, remembering how I would take it off to scare the night guard more, and then put it back on after the night shift ended. I quickly put on my beak and removed the screw driver from my arm. I walked to the door, and slid it open just a little to see what was outside, and to my amazement, it was a party room. I opened the door further to see that there were two animatronics holding hands and walking towards a hallway. I almost didn't recognize them, but then I realized who they were.
   "Omg! Bonnie! Chica! Hey!!!" 'They aren't all beat up anymore!' I swung the door the rest of the way open and stepped out, waving my good arm. They swerved around to look at me.
"Your arm!" Bonnie and Chica said in unison. I hid my arm behind my back.
   "I dont know why-"
   "How are you awake?" An extremely deep, and sort of ghostly voice interrupted. I turned to see Golden Freddy looking at me in amazement from the doorway of what looked to be a kitchen. He disappeared.
   "Oh yeah. I forgot he could teleport..." I feel a hand on my shoulder suddenly, making me startled enough to squeal. I whip around quickly, and see that it's just Golden Freddy. I breath out hard. "You scared the heck outta me!"
   "Sorry." He looked concerned. "I need to fix your arm, but you woke up before I could finish..." I looked at him.
   "And this matters why? You can still fix it right?" I was getting a little uneasy.
   "Yes. But now, you're going to feel it. You were asleep before, but you aren't now, so now you won't just sleep through the pain. We can't just shut you off, because since you're so newly fixed, we'd risk losing your memories. 'I don't know science stuff!'
   "Speak in English please." I said.
   "Your memories were just returned. If you are shut off, they will be extremely hard to retrieve, and might be lost forever." I gulped.
   "That's not good..." I looked down. "I'd like to keep my memories though. I can live through a little pain." The conversation was interrupted by someone calling my name.
   "Toy Chica!?" 'I'd recognize that voice anywhere! Oh please be who I think you are!' I turned quickly towards the direction of the voice.
   "Toy Bonnie!!!" I ran towards him and hugged my best friend. I felt his arms hug me back. I broke off the hug. 'Omg, is he... Blushing? No... I'm seeing things.'
   "I didn't know you would wake up yet!" He paused, his happy look gone. "Your arm..."
   "Goldie said he could fix it, he just said it would hurt." I explained casually.
   "That's still not okay! Pain isn't something to joke about!" He sounded really worried. 'A little too worried...'
   "Seriously Toy Bonnie, I'll be fine, it can't hurt that bad, can it?"