CHAPTER 24_D.O

D.O POV

I was shocked when I heard Kris and Chan Yeol. So both of them knew each other before our debuted but they never look their own face. The most shocking part is they were related with Mia’s live. Chan Yeol was her fiancée and Kris hyung is her head butler.

“I just was thinking..” Se Hun said. This kid sure have a high curiosity. No wonder he is the youngest and have deepest thought.

“What is it?” Kris asked. All eyes plastered at Se Hun.

“You told us before that you don’t know who is our master right? What that supposed to mean? And normally there would be three guardian that will guard each master as you said before. So why are you so confident that the twelve of us are the guardian of the south?” he bombarded Kris hyung with questions.

“Urrggg. Now that you mention it I feel I’m going to have a headache,” Kris said.

“So?” all of us chorused.

“So…only one answer I can tell you,” Kris said with his serious look.

Our eyes plastered more on him who seems thinking about the answer.

“I….”

“You….”

“Kyaahhh. I don’t know,” he replied and doing an aegyo out of sudden. All of us throw pillow to him. Stupid hyung.

“Kris, don’t you think that only the three among us is the guardian of the south and the remaining is the guardian for other regions?” Xiu Min asked.

He asked the right question. I thought.

“I don’t think so Umin. Before our master die, her father told me two things. First, all the heir of master from the three region already found their own guardian. Completely found their guardian. Second, the guardian must be born at their own region. For example, if Chan Yeol were born at the north region than he belong to north master but all of us were born in the south region. Even the chinesse members too were born at the south region. For your information, the three power left for Mia is flame, lightning and wind. Well her father know that I possess a power too which is flight but..”

“BUT….”

“But he was totally confused when he found my power because at that time we got knew that one of the guardian from north possess flight power just like me.”

“What that supposed to mean. Is it possible two guardian from other region possess the same power?” Lu Han asked.

“It’s impossible at first. Every ten years only 12 power will appear in this world you know. In this world we have four region and each region only have three guardian and of course the power they possess differs from each other” Kris replied but still thinking deeply.

“But I think our generation is different.” He added.

“Why?” Lay asked.

“We are the third generation of guardian. I think it’s different from the previous two generation. Maybe all the third generation master from each region will have 12 guardians and not three as all of us expected.”

“How did you sure about it hyung?” Tao asked.

“Well. For your information two years ago after the death of our master I encountered a guy who possess the wind power but of course he is not Se Hun. Chan Yeol did you encountered anybody?” he said.

“Yes. Twice. The first one is lightning and he is the guardian of the east. I met him when we performed at Paris.” He said. All of us pinned our eyes to Chen.