CHAPTER 27_ BAEK HYUN

Author POV

It was an exciting day for the students of ICOK. The special class also felt the heat of the festival. It will be held in three days. They will participate all seven competitions. For the first day, the event is the judging time for the most Amazing class, couple dance and the semi-final for singing contest. Su Ho, Chen, Baek Hyun and Na Re had gave the best for their class. they decorate the special class perfectly and totally pleasured the eyes of the judges. They were satisfied.

Baek Hyun POV

All of us went to the Dancing hall to watch Kai and Na Eun dance after the judging time finish. I’m watching Na re who totally excited and nervous to see her big sister performances with Kai.

“God…please let them win this,” she prayed and I look at Chen who smiling at her. I gave him my teasing face when he realized that I’m watching him the whole time. The rest of my classmates fill the seat for second and third row. On the second row, Eun Ji, Se Hun, Se Ra, D.O, Xiu Min and Lu-ge. Chen, Na Re, Kris, Lay, Chan Yeol, Tao and I on the third row. We keep cheering and Se Ra was the loudest among us.

“KaiEun…You better do your best. If not I’m going to punish both of you. The punishment is you must kiss each other RIGHT ON THE LIPS! And I will force both of you to get married. Do you hear me?!” she shouted and the other student looking at her.

The student reaction….

^_^’!

“Na Eun fighting! Win this coz we don’t want Kai kiss you!”(The male student)

“Kai do your best and beat them all. Win this coz we don’t want you kiss Na Eun!(the female students)

Reaction from us..The students of special class…

0______0 (third row)

^_^v(Eun Ji and Se Ra)

*_*?(Se Hun, D.O, Xiu Min and Lu-ge)

KaiEun pair were second to the last contestant. They start dancing and it’s flawless for your information. They are suit to each other. My naughty thought said.

“Kai… Se Ra said she hate you and want you to get Na Eun,” Se Hun shouted out of sudden and of course it disturbed the pairs. Na Eun forgot about two steps but luckily Kai was there to help her gather her mind.

“Se Hun-ah. When did I said?” Se Ra asked and knock his head. Hardly. Even I can feel the pain just seeing that.

“Se Ra-ah..that hurt!” Se Hun pouted. Se Ra pinch both of his cheeks and spun it left and right.

“Yah..Mr. Oh why you didn’t call me noona?” Se Ra asked.

“I can’t call you that. You are my first love. I will not call you noona now because we will be on date. I love you Se Ra-ah,” and he make a big love with his hands. The girls went crazy with what this two done. I looked at Eun Ji. She looked down. I guess she is jealous. JEALOUS? Of who? Se Ra or Se Hun? I turned my head to my right where I saw Chan Yeol there glaring at Se Hun. Don’t tell me that he is jealous too. It remind of our talk last night.

___Flashback__

“So the late Mia was your fiancée huh?” I asked him. Well both of us never hide secret. I was mad that time. How could him didn’t tell me?

“Sorry hyung. It’s my past and I don’t have any intention to make it secret.” He said.

We were silence for 5 minutes.

“Do you like Se Ra?” I asked him. He looked shocked.

“How did you…”

“You show it in front of us Chan Yeol-ah.”

“Will you get her back?”

“Hyung she is Se Ra and not Mia, my late fiancée,” he replied and went out from our room.

__end of flashback__

I look at Chan Yeol and he is smiling looking at Se Ra who was shouting cheering for KaiEun. I have to admit that she is pretty and my type but I guess I have to forget my intention to have her heart. It looks like more boys from EXO had fall in love with her.

___Flashback again to last night__

I went out from my room. Chan Yeol already sleep. I woke up him earlier because he’s keeping said “I’m sorry Mia” in his sleep. After a few minutes he went back to sleep.

Now here I am at the balcony where I saw D.O holding a picture and crying. I tried to looked at the picture and it’s him with Se Ra? I guess not because the girl seems younger than her and wore different school attire than the girls.

“D.O. The girl.. She is not Se Ra right?” I gained my courage to ask him. No answer.

“Probably.. She is Mia?” I asked him again and he just replied it with nodded while sobbing.

“She’s not an ordinary girl…”

I’m waiting for him to finish his line..

“She is my first love…”

___End of flashback___

The result of the competition will announce by the mc now. Unfortunately, Se Ra can’t join us for this moment because she had to leave for her semi-final singing competition. Eun Ji told us not to watch her performances because she had confident that Se Ra will make it to grand finale tomorrow.

Now in front of us there are two pairs of couple waiting for the title of winner and runner-up.

“I will announce the winner of this competition first and the pairs that I didn’t call is the runner up for this competition. The winner for couple dancing is a pair from…..”

All of us hold tightly our hands.

Dub Dab Dub Dab Dub Dab

“The winner is……”

To be continue….

Sorry guys…Firstly I want to say sorry because Baek Hyun didn’t appear frequently on this story. Second, sorry because the chapter is short. Anyway thanks for reading.

Vote. Comment. Add my story in your reading list*_*