CHAPTER 8_ The Baddest Female

Lay POV

Today all of us are late for school. We only come earlier than the other student to avoid them from see us. The student of ICOK didn’t know that we enroll in their school. Su Ho hyung who suppose to be on duty on waking up us didn’t do it today. He have an eye bag in his eyes. We don’t have show yesterday and we just stayed at our house. Kris hyung face all of them and asked all EXO member about the incident in school yesterday. About abandoning Se Ra and blah..blah..blah…

“Guys faster please. What take you so long?”(Kris)

“We all ready. Let’s go.”(Su Ho)

I sense something about them. They have the good side smell today not like yesterday and two days before this. I forgot to mention here. I possess healing power and can sense the behavior of creature around me. For example two days before I sense that the boys except for Chan Yeol,Kris hyung and D.O will show their bad side to woman. Well you know what I mean. The three girls. Eun Ji and the Han sister. It’s same yesterday but they acted bad to Se Ra only. The question is why all of them didn’t hate ALL the girls at the same time? weird? Yeah..Weird..Today I didn’t sense the bad presence of themselves. I think they already realize their mistakes. It’s not cool bullying a girl.

In School

Gosh..We got caught by the students. There’s nothing we can do about keeping the secret that we’ve been enroll here for two days. The girls start to shouting calling each member and it’s too crowded for us to enter.

“Guess what? Now we can’t go that way to use VIP entrance. It’s too crowded there. If the students know that we are at the same class with the girls, they will go after them especially the sasseng fans.”( Su Ho)

WTH is he talking about. He’s acting weird today. Why he want to be the savior for the girls now? Last night he keep insulting them.

When all of us busy struggling so hard to pass the girls we heard the boys shouting like crazy. Just like what this girls do before.

“Yahh..it’s the Trio Beauty..Oh my God I can’t believe this. They all back after one year.”(one of the boy among the crowded)

They keep shouting name which is familiar for my ears.

“Oh My God. I really miss Eun Ji with that hair.”(Boy)

“The Han…They look like goddess send to earth.”(another boy)

Now what? Another idol group is here? I ask one of the girls what is exactly happen to the boys.

“It’s the Trio Beauty..Actually they all known as Trio beauty but when Se Ra unnie is added it become Quatro Beauty. Girls from the special class.”(Girl)

WHAT?

Baek Hyun POV

Quatro Beauty? What was that? A beauty pageant contestant? All of us were shocked hearing that the group is them. Se Ra, Eun Ji and The Han. I don’t know why but It seems something went wrong this two days. I can’t control myself from keep insulting the girls. Suddenly I remember what Na Eun Said yesterday at class.

“AND…as for the remaining members  just want to tell you that I will never forget this. Start today I declared the rest of EXO members whom didin’t care about Se Ra earlier as our enemy..Boys look at my lips..E.N.E.M.Y.”

Oh no..I got a goosebump now.

“Why the boys are getting crazy about them?” Lu-ge asked to the girl. Actually I want to ask that too. After hearing his question the face of the girls change. They become worried and afraid.