Chapter 10_ The start of something new

D.O POV

“What the hell are you talking about Eun Ji? Don’t tell me you had already forgive them?” (Na Eun)

The question make me a little bit surprise. Well it’s not me only all the members too.

“What’s wrong Na Eun?”( Se Ra)

“UNNIE look at her. Eun Ji want us to forgive them. HELL. NO WAY AND I WON’T!” Na Re shouted at Eun Ji. Eun Ji blinked but later bend her head. I think she almost cry there.

“You’re joking right Eun Ji?”( Se Ra)

“No. I really want to forgive them unnie. They sincerely asked that from us. Just forget the past Unnie. They deserve to be forgiven.” (Eun Ji)

“Why? Because they are EXO?”Na Re grinned at Eun Ji.

“Yah Lee Eun Ji. Snap out of it. You really don’t want do that right?!”Na Eun said and raised her eyebrow.

“I really want to forgive them Se Ra Unnie,” Eun Ji exclaimed.

Eun Ji continued ask Se Ra to agree with her. Maybe because Se Ra is their leader.

“You are pathetic Eun Ji. I never thought that you will easily let it go the thing that they have do to us.”(Se Ra)

“Unnie…I..”(Eun Ji)

“I’m so disappointed with you,” Se Ra sighed and leave the class room. Once again Eun Ji bend her head.

“Oh My God. Se Ra unnie is right. You look so pathetic now.”(Na Re)

“Look what have you done Lee Eun Ji? Did you just fall in love with one of the guys?” Na Eun ask and make all of us look straight on her. What the hell is she talking about?

“We have known each other since five years ago and I though all of you will be more mature with things like this..I..”(Eun Ji)

“You what? Come on stop it Eun Ji. It’s not you now. We love to this before right?”(Na Re)

“I know but I don’t want to do it anymore. The guys..they..”

“They what Lee Eun Ji?” the twin chorused at once.

Eun Ji start to sobbing there. Woah this girls going too much far.

“Eun Ji I think you should leave us and join EXO if you trust them more than you trust us.”(Na Re)

“Yeah you better choose between EXO and us. If you wish to be on their side then L-E-A-V-E.”

The last word from Na Eun finally made Eun Ji cried so hard. I feel pity for her. The guys too. We gave our sympathy look. What should we do now? It seems like the girls hold a deep grudge to us.

Suddenly all the lamps turned off and it’s dark here now. We heard the sound of heels outside the hallway walking towards this class.

“Happy birthday to you..happy birthday to you…happy birthday our Eun Ji..happy birthday to you.”

Se Ra appeared with cake and sang that song. Eun Ji went blank. We can still hear her sobbing.

“Guys one more time! Sing along,” Na Eun said and we just follow her singing the birthday song for Eun Ji. After that the lamps turned on and all of us give a round of applause. Eun Ji continue crying there and hugging Se Ra.

“I though all of you really mad at me. Wait a minute,” she asked and stand properly.

“So just now…”