Part 38 Dance Floor

Author POV

Sera and Lay walk together away from the small street till they reached Lay's car. That awkward but still loveable scene between this two make both of them feel something. 

'It remind me of my first date with Mia. It's awkward for both of us that time but to do it with Sera now it 10 times awkward. If you know what i mean. Urghhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Come to your senses now Zhang Yi Xing. She is Hong Sera.'

While in Hong Sera mind.....

'Goodness this is so awkward but yet it's so calm and i feel safe with Lay. Now to think about it i want a boyfriend that will protect me like he did now. Dear God please awarded me with a kind hearted boyfriend like this person beside me. I"ve been a good girl up till now. Please.....'

Both the stupid young lovey dovey unofficial couple went crazy with their own thinking without realizing that both of them are thinking about each other. Later the lovely gentleman Lay send her back to her house. Once they reached their destination Sera stay on the car which embarks that she dont want to get home yet. Although he dont know what is happening right now, Lay departed from the house and they both went to the small park near that neighbourhood. 

Lay POV 

I still don't get what actually happen between her dad and herself that makes she look burden to go inside once we reached her home. She just look outside the window while i just look at her. She look so sad right now. 

"Lay have you ever feel betray before this? It's not just you feel betray but you also feel sadness and lost something valuable as a consequences from it?"

Silent. I don't know what exactly the answer to her question. It's not that i cannot understand her question but i really don't know how to answer it. Did i ever feel it before? 

"I think i felt it before when....." 

.

..

...

"When i with my first love.... Yoon Mia."

In the end i told Sera everything from A to Z about Mia except the fact that both of them look alike and Mia already dead.

Sera POV

It's 2 in the morning when finally i look at the clock in this car. Lay had finished with his sad story between Mia and him. Although i don't think that Mia should be blame for causing the sadness because the real reason are her father i still think that their relationship should be fight till the end. If they love each other they should not let an obstacles become a huge barrier between them. 

But... 

Why am i like this? 

I feel so jealous out of sudden. 

I think that Mia was such a lucky girl to have him as boyfriend. 

I wish that Lay is my boyfriend. Actually i feel like i kind of like him. I mean i... 

Snap out of it Sera. 

A moment of silent between us. I look at Lay who look down. Maybe thinking or making some throwback between him and Mia. Now here i am eagerly want to know where she is now. But i don't think i should ask that now. 

Suddenly out of sudden the rain start to pour so hard. The car mirror start to form a fog outside. 

"Rain look the rain...." 

As i look beside me i didnt see lay anymore. There he is. He already go outside to play with the rain. I followed him. As i went to near him my lips form a smile. I'm glad. I'm happy. I want to feel this more. 

"Sera... may i have a dance with you?" he asked.

What? In this rain? Dancing? With the lead dancer of exo-m? Exo fans gonna kill me if i said no right. 

"Of course," i replied and hold his hands. He put his right hand on my waist while the other hand hold my right hand. I look at him and he reached my eyes level. We dance like both of us are the only person own this whole world. Honestly i feel really happy. I feel like the time stop immediately. I want Lay to hold my hand like this. I want his eyes only look at mine. I want to be by his side. 

Is this what you call love?

Really? 

If yes then i guess i do have feeling towards him. 

But.....

But....

But i guess i'm the only one who feel it. Why? Because i can see that Lay is actually crying in the rain. Is he remembering Mia?  I guess yes and i guess dancing with me right now only make him feel burdened and sad. I cannnt stand it. Why? Am i not good enough? Can i just be the one who replace her in his heart right now? How come he did not look at me as the only girl who can console him right now? That's the only thing i had in my mind now. 

You such a selfish Sera! 

I just let him be. I was drown in my own though and selfishness. I feel hurt. I feel i still don't deserve to be the one who stay by his side. I cannot replace Mia. I lose to her. 

In the end i follow lay. I'm crying in the rain but i cover it right away by hug him tightly so that he cannot see my tears. 

I LOVE YOU ZHANG YI XING. 

Authornim.....

Hello everyone! How do u feel after following the story line so far? I HOPE ALL OF U LOVE IT AND IF U any suggestion regarding the next chapter do comment or pm me. Who knows maybe u can be the one who ended the story well. 

QQQ

1. Who among the exo member do you wish to have a dance with you? 

2. Do you like if i make Sera change in the upcoming chapter? Be ignorant lady maybe? Or forget her feeling towards Lay and move on by loving another member who deserve her love?