CHAPTER 30_CHAN YEOL

Chan Yeol POV

All of us can't wait to watch Se Ra perform on stage. Now, Na Eun replaced Se Ra shouting like there's no tomorrow for us.

"Hong Se RA!!!!! HWAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!" she shouted.

"Yah-ahjumma, could you please control that excitement of yours?" Eun Ji asked Na Eun which make her hissed.

"Yah Lee Eun Ji we must support our best friend there."

All of us just laughed seeing the two of them arguing each other.

"Se Ra will perform as the first contester for both first and second round. They will be three finalist for this night, right?" D.O asked.

"Yeah hyung," Se Hun exclaimed.

"The first round they have to sing non-korean song and for the second song they have to sing a korean song right?" Su Ho asked.

"Yes Hyung..." Chen said.

The mc start the event and tell about the criteria that will be judge by the judges.

"Okay, let start the event with Hong Se Ra from special class," the crowded went crazy. The boys shouted Se Ra's name.

"She will sing a Chinese song. Let's welcome Se Ra with her song, Xiang Ni De Ye."

All of us clapped so loudly and laughed after we heard Na Re and Na Eun whistle.

"Hong Se Ra!!!!!" Eun Ji shouted which make us startled out of sudden. Hey, she's the one who mad at Na Eun who shouted earlier. That's weird.

All of us shouted crazily when Se Ra hit the high note. Chen and D.O even stand up and clapping happily. Se Hun.. He's recording her performances.

"Se Hun what are you doing?" I whispered to him.

"I want to record her performances and send it to the SM representative to train her," he said.

The hall went crazy after Se Ra finished her performances. My goose bumps still hit me.

"Phew...I'm going to have a goose bump the entire night," Kris said.

"HONG SE RA!!!!!! HONG SE RA!!!"(BOYS)

"NOONA!!!!"(BOYS)

"SE RA SUNBAE!!!"(GIRLS)

"MARRY ME!!!"(BOYS)

The girls and boys shouted crazily.

"I want to have a duet with her. Lu-ge, how's her Chinese?" Chen asked.

"Well, she pronounced the words perfectly. Let's duet with her," Lu han said.

"Me too," Baek Hyun said.

"Wow... my heart skipped a beat," Se Hun said.

The performances continue with the second competitors who is our senior and he sang an English song.

"Guys let's go," Su Ho hyung whispered. All of us stand up and went out from the hall. The Han and Eun Ji didn't realize that all of us already disappeared.

We arrived at the backstage. We will perform as the special performances after the first round over.

"Let's do it perfectly!" Su Ho commanded.

"Next, let's welcome EXO on the stage with their song, Growl and XOXO," the mc announced.

The hall went crazy with everybody's screaming. All of us took our position and the song start. The performances ended 8 minutes later. We went back to the backstage where we met Se Ra wearing a glamorous dress.