CHAPTER 22 _CHEN

Se Ra POV

“Se Ra-ah. Would you mind being my girlfriend?”

What? Being his girlfriend? I want.. but as my idol. I admire him as my idol not in love stuff.

“O..ppa..” the only thing I can replied. I looked around me and I can see the waiters looking at us with JUST-ACCEPT-HIM-YOU-BITCH- look. My eyes went back to him. He still bend his leg. Oh my God. What is this? Is he proposing me to be his girlfriend?

“Err..I…o..ppa,” I tried to find a right words. He looked at me who seems uneasy with the waiters. Later he stand up and looked at the waiters.

“Could you please leave us?” he asked. Oh my God. Then the atmosphere would be more awkward then..APPA save me..!!!

“They leave already…”he said and walked towards me.

“Oppa…for your question…I..can..asdjklsjj.” he pushed me to him and…

WHAT THE F***.

Xiu Min oppa passionately kissed my lips and hug me closer. I don’t why but suddenly a red light appeared around of us but he doesn’t know it or should I say he don’t care about it. Although, I tried to break the hug and the kiss, he is resisting. With my last effort I managed to break the kiss and slapped him right on his left cheeks.

“OPPA! How could you!” I shouted then run away. Tears keep rolling. Xiu Min oppa keep calling me and chaste me. It’s like we having a police and thief game but it differs from the original game because here the thief chaste the police who run away. He is a thief. He took my first kiss. I run as fast as I could from him.

“You are bad oppa,” I thought to myself.

I stopped at one of the bus stop and sit there. I cried so hard that time. My mind keep asking Why? Why? Why? He kissed me? urrggg..that jerk!

I don’t care people who looked at me. I almost throw my phone on the road when it rang out of sudden.

“Hello,” I said tried to control my tears and sobbing.

Chen POV

“Hello.” Finally she picked up the phone. Wait.. Her voice sound cracking.

“Se Ra are you crying?” I asked out of sudden. Actually that’s not my real intention. I want to asked her about the class cleanliness competition.

No answer from her. Suddenly she continue crying.

“Se Ra-ah..are you okay?” I asked again.

“Op..pa..” she replied.

“Where are you Se Ra?”

Se Ra answer my question please. I thought. Suddenly she turned off her phone. Something went wrong with her. I went out from my favourite restaurant and tried to reach her wherebout with phone. Got It!

Se Ra POV

I turned off my phone and just continue crying while walking.

L

L

L

L

A few minutes later…

“Se Ra?” someone asked me and I know who is that from his voice. It’s Chen oppa. I lifted up my face and saw him with his worried face.

I don’t know why but I run to him and hug him. His body were shocked with my sudden action. I can’t bare it anymore. So, his clothes become victim of my tremendous tears. He patted my back.