CHAPTER 23_KRIS

Chen POV

All of us went back to our dorm. Xiu Min still sleep at his bedroom. Now, we were facing each other on the couch. So much things to revealed.

“What on earth just happened?” (Su Ho)

“What about Se Ra got kissed by Umin?” the tanned guy, Kai added the question with his angry face.

All of them start asked many question except for Chan Yeol and Kris.

“Kris hyung and Chan Yeol, what bothers you?” I asked.

Both of them looked at each other.

“I guess we will get the answer to all of this if I asked The Master of the South.” Kris said to us.

Master of the south? What the hell is that thing?

“Hyung so did you already know who is master of the south?” Chan Yeol asked out of sudden.

Ishh..what is that thing actually?

“Anyway did all of you have power? Well we already see Chen, Xiu Min, Kai and Luhan. I just want to confirmed it,” Kris hyung asked.

All of us nodded. ALL OF US!?

“So let’s do a briefing to our power. Start from you Se Hun,” Kris ordered him.

Then Se Hun formed a little wind with his hands. Later following him are Su Ho, Baek Hyun, Chan Yeol , Tao and Kris. Later all of us looked at D.O and Lay.

“Wait. Don’t tell me you want me to show my power? this dorm will collapsed you know.” D.o is right.

“I will heal Xiu Min hyung then,” Lay said and enter the room where Xiu Min sleep. A few seconds later, Lay and Umin-hyung went out from that room.

“All of you please sit down,” Kris hyung commanded.

“Listen. I bet all of you don’t know why all of you have that power right? you must be wondering about The Master of South?” he told us. All of us just nodded except for Chan Yeol.

“First of all, I want to tell you guys that you possess a power to protect your master.” He said.

Author POV

Here’s what Kris said to the boys.

“First of all, I want to tell you guys that you possess a power to protect your master. I don’t know who is your master. In this world there are four region consist of the north, south, west and east. Each region have a master that will be given three guardian who will serve him. All of the master must be a man. It start 30 years ago. We live at the south region so all of us belong to the next master of south. As for now, the master is a man about 50 years old and he have three guardian which possessed flame, telepathy and time control. However, the strongest guardian which is flame had died 2 years ago. So he still have telepathy and time control guardian with him. We are the next guardian after that old master gave away his throne to his own flesh blood heir.” Kris continue explaining.

“So It must be his own child right?” Su Ho asked but Kris bend his head down to the floor. He can’t continue he’s explanations.

“She’s dead two years ago.” All of them looked at the owner of the voice and he is Chan Yeol.

“Dead?” Se Hun asked and swallow his saliva.

“She? So our master is a girl?” Kai asked.

“Yeah and she’s dead. The most frustrating part is she’s the only child the south master have.”Kris said.

“I get it now. So Kris hyung tell me. You are her butler right?” Chan Yeol asked.

“And you are her fiancée,” Kris replied without answering Chan Yeol’s question.

“WHAT?” all of them asked out of sudden. Chan Yeol sighed.

“I did want to save her at that time with my barrier but the head guardian of the south was so strong.” he said and crying on the floor.

“Don’t blame yourself Chan Yeol. She’s gone already.”

“Sorry for asking but why you didn’t know each other. Chan Yeol was her fiancée and Kris was her butler?” Chen asked.

“Yeah. Why both of you looked like you didn’t know each other when we first debuted?” Lu Han asked.

“I never saw his face. The first time we met is the last time we met too. We wore a mask when we were met. Our master too. We never show our face in order to protect Mia,” Kris replied.

“Mia?” all of them asked.

“Yes her name is Yoon Mia. We never dated and never reveal our face although we were engaged. That’s what I know. I bet Kris already saw her face. Why don’t you asked him.” Chan Yeol added.

The boys looked at the tall guy with PLEASE-TELL-US-ABOUT-HER- look.

“Err..well the Late Master is kind-hearted and amazing. She can speak fluently in six languages. Never failed in doing anything. She is a very determined girl but her father never pay attention to her which make her lonely. One of his father guardian which is flame is her head butler, always took a good care of her but he made a mistake which cause the master mad and chased him away from their house. After he left I become her new head of butler. However, the flame guy hold a very deep grudge to the family and attacked on the day she’s dead. Her father and me managed to won against that man and he dead too. I was fainted after having a great battle with him but the next morning when I woke up from my bed, master Mia already passed away.”

Silence about five minutes.

“Is she pretty?” Se Hun broke the long silence. All of them pointed a look at Kris.

“She is pretty and look like Se Ra…” he replied..

“What!!!?” all of them asked except for Lay.

Kris is right. Mia looked like Se Ra. He thought to himself.

hope all of you enjoy!

Vote.comment! thank you!