CHAPTER 19_NIGHTMARE OF MY PAST

Se Ra POV

I look someone beside me on the right. He look like Kris but younger than him. He wore all black with his black glove. Beside me on the left side someone sit wore all black attire too but this guy have mask on his face. I looked at myself. I wore all black too. I touch my face with my hand and I can feel I wore a mask too. Is that me or someone else?

Suddenly the car lost control and I looked in front of me. A man about my dad age stood in front of us. No. he’s not standing but flying. All of them talked but I can’t hear any of the words they spoke. The man formed a fire ball with his hands later on. This guy beside me hug me out of sudden and his body form a barrier from that fire ball. That another guy who looked like Kris fly with another man. I guess that man also with us in this car before but he sat on the front passengers. That kid who looked like a Kris shouted at both of us but I can’t hear him. The kid who wear a mask just like me already passed out. He fainted. That bad man fly over me and strangle my neck…of course I can’t breath.

“Die…that man said…”

This nightmare is worse…I want to open my eyes really bad because I’m exhausted already. I can feel someone shake my body.

“Se Ra..Se Ra wake up..Se Ra-ah…” that voice called me. Suddenly I can feel that person hug me. I feel safe and warm at the same time. I can calm myself and open my eyes. He still hugged me.

“Xiu Min oppa?”

Xiu Min POV

I was awake and want to use toilet. I went down to the toilet because Se Ra’ s house only have two toilet which is in her room and another one beside the kitchen. After finished with my business I went upstairs where I heard someone sobbing. Oh No…I hope it’s not a ghost. The voice came from Se Ra’s room. I tried to knock her door but she didn’t open it but continue sobbing. I decided to open her room where I saw her struggling on her bed. She have a nightmare. Lay and Tao appear later in front of her door. I don’t know why but I hugged her to help her calm down and call her. She opened her eyes after that.

“Xiu Min oppa,” she said and I release our hug but she refuse to do so. I was startled by her action.

“Help me. That man want to kill me,” she said and start crying, louder than before. I feel pity on her but nervous at the same time. I patted her back.

“What happen,” Su Ho asked. Se Hun and Kai entered the room. A few second later the rest of the member fill the room. Se Ra break our hug and wipe her tears.

“Having a nightmare?” Tao asked and hugged her.

“Yes.. Someone want to kill me with something look like fire ball. He formed it with his hands. I saw a guy who looked like Kris oppa fly in the air with another man.. Someone beside me formed a barrier when that ‘fire ball man’ gave out that fire on our car.” She explained with sobbing and break Tao hug.

KRIS POV   

“Yes.. Someone want to kill me with something look like fire ball. He formed it with his hands. I saw a guy who looked like Kris oppa fly in the air with another man.. Someone beside me formed a barrier when that ‘fire ball man’ gave out that fire on our car.”

After Se Ra said that I was startled. It same with what happen to me two years ago. My master, my young master known as Mia and her fiancée known as Mr. P. I fly in the air to save my master, Mr. Yoon but I left young master with her fiancée who wore a mask that time. Mr. P formed a barrier to avoid the fire ball gave out by the man. That bad man is the previous head butler in Yoon house. After he was fired I took his place as the head butler.

“I guess you watched too much anime Se Ra-ah,” Kai said and patted her back.

“Yeah..I’m sorry guys for ruining your sleep,” Se Ra said.

“It’s okay. We should continue our sleep,” Su Ho replied and patted her hair.

“Yeah…But…err..can someone sleep here. I’m still afraid,” she begged.

“Let me accompany you,” Xiu Min said.

“Me too,” Se Hun said.

“Me too. I don’t want to give a chance for both of you to flirting with Se Ra,” Kai added.

“Stop it magnae. Let Xiu Min hyung accompanied her,” Su Ho dragged the youngest out from the room.

Author POV

All of them went back to their room but someone looked uneasy for what Se Ra had said.

“She told the whole story when I first and last met my fiancée, Yoon Mia. The accident that took her live. She’s dead on the day when we suppose to reveal ourselves by opening the mask on our face.” This person thought.

Xiu Min POV

All of them went back to their room. Se Ra gave me her blanket and she took another blanket at the closet. Se Ra went back to her bed while I sleep on the floor.

“Oppa, can I asked you something?” she start the conversation.

“What is it Se Ra?”

“Errr..have you been through a same nightmare before?”

Same nightmare?

“Did you mean that nightmare keep repeating in your sleep?” I asked.

“Yes. I always dream about being killed by someone.”

“It’s just a dream Se Ra,” I told her to make her calm and not think about it.

“Okay. Sorry for asking..Good night and sleep well oppa,” she said.

About thirty minutes later, I still can’t sleep. I woke up and looked at my watch. 5 a.m. I guess D.O already woke up so I went out from her room to D.O’s room.

Unfortunately he still sleep well so I went back to Se Ra’s room.

I entered her room and went to her bed. I sat beside her bed and looked at her face.

“She is gorgeous like an angel.” I thought to myself.

Suddenly she turned to my way and touched my hand. I looked at her face more and more.

Dub Dab Dub Dab Dub Dab.

I’m kind of addicted to look at her face. She’s smiling. I guess she have a great dream. I put my hand at my chest feeling the heart beat of mine.

I don’t know what makes me say this…

“Se Ra I Love You,” I whispered to this sleeping beauty.

Thanks for your time reading this story. I love you guys. Vote, comment and suggest this story okay>_< I guess you were wondering who is that person who feel uneasy after he heard what Se Ra fiancée. I’ll give you a hint. He is Mia’s fiancée and also the reason why Mia have to broke up with Lay. So Xiu Min have confessed to that sleeping beauty huh? I hope you will stay updated to this story.

QQQ : 1. Who did you think is Mia’s fiancée?