Part 36: Supporting You

Leader for the Guardian Of The North POV

I am the leader of Guardian of the North. As all of you know, I am a girl. You know it after my first appearance In ICOK during the festival and I am one of the Triplets that have been watching Se Ra the entire day since our first encounter. Why Se Ra? Se Ra have the same presence as Mia, the 3rd generation master of the south. The 2nd master of the South thought himself clever for declaring that Mia had been died but you cannot fool me. Being the descendant of the South guardian make it easy to do my job in finding the 3rd generation master of the south. Se Ra actually is Mia who had been lost her memory. Her memory was taken away by her own father in order to save her from being the enemy target. I might be born at the North region but my father are one of the guardian of the South which make me to possessed half blood of the guardian of the South. However, i was destined to be the Guardian of the North. Funny to say, my mother also one of the Guardian of the North. Of course my dad didn't know about that fact. My mom plan it all. From marrying my dad until the day i was born, my mom plan it all. Just to prove that she serve well for her master, Mr. Ivan Fullbuster. That's all i have to intro about myself.

My Mission? You must be wondering why the hell i appear In the south region? If you thinking that my mission are to kill Se Ra, you are wrong. I have to kill all of the Guardian Of the South and bring Se Ra back with me to the North region. Why should i bring her? Easy. She is the one that the 3rd master of the North want to make as wife. My master is Mr. Gray Fullbuster,master Ivan's son. Also, i already know that all EXO member are the South Guardian. 

It's my crucial time when i got knew about what Xiu Min did to Se Ra. Kissing her will make her power to be reduced. Not only that most of her guardian fall in love with her which of course make me angry. I couldn't control myself when i see Tao flirting with her which make me to shoot a fire arrow towards him but they were save by Lay, the healing power hero. Of course he can heal himself after that. All of them really pissed me off. The only thing that Se Ra should avoid as the master are not to fall in love with her guardian. It will make her power to be gone and of course it's not good for master Gray. 

It is different if she marry to one of the master from another 3 region. Her power can be used to create another world. It's not only my master want her, master of the east and west also want her as their bride. Since the first generation, only a man have been the master. Se Ra is rare case which make it more intense. Instead of creating a war among them to gain more power which had been occur since the first generation, the masters from the third generation want to have Se Ra as their bride for back-up power. Mr. Gray had trained me well to captured her heart and with that i was able to create a trust bond with Se Ra. This is the best i can do to serve for my master. 

Now here i am in the class watching bunch of people that i'm about to kill.

Se Ra POV

"Atchommmmm!" 

Oops there must be flower in this class.

"Yah Oh Se Hun are you trying to killed Se Ra?" - Su Ho

"Oh My God. i forgot. Sorry noona."-Se Hun with his cute face.

"Here take this handkerchief," lay handed his handkerchief.

"No.. No. Se Ra take mine."-Kai

"No.. Take mine."-Tao

They start it again. In the end i took Lay's handkerchief.

"Thank you Lay oppa."

"Se Ra-ah should we go to amusement after this?"- Lu Han

"ANDWAE!"- Eun Ji

All of our eyes shot her a look. 

"I.. I mean.. We have final to take care of. Now look all of you want to go amusement park? You want to fail or what?"-Eun ji