CHAPTER 16 : BEAUTIFUL

Author POV

 That In the end, the designer surrender. He let Se Ra to change her dress. She’s wearing a cute dress and suitable with her personality. The boys being excited and comfortable because Se Ra didn’t wear a very sexy and bare outfit. They are man, so of course that dress she wore before challenge their minds and eyes.

Se Hun POV

Oh my God. Se Ra looked gorgeous with that cute dress. She look like a Barbie doll. The thing I hate the most is my heart keep pounding when my eyes met hers.

“Pose more closely to Su Ho, Se Ra,” the photographer directed Se Ra. She did what he wanted and Su Ho hyung wrapped her waist with his hands. Urgghhh.. I respect you hyung but I think I can’t control my respect if you didn’t let her go.

“Good… I’ve got a nice shot. Se Ra for the last shot, I give you an opportunity to choose one of the boys for this last shot.”

Dub dab dub dab dub dab.

Please choose me..

I feel someone tapped my shoulders. Yes! Thank God she choosed me. I open my eyes and give my smile to ‘her’.

“Se Hun? Aigoo…why are you smiling? It’s creepy,” Lu Han hyung told me.

“Arr…Nothing,” I looked at Se Ra and she choose Tao. Chen who stand beside her on the right put his hands on her waist while Se Ra shockingly kiss Tao on his cheeks.

Click…

“DAMN,” the hyung said.

“What?” Se Ra asked and giggled.

Third Session

Lay POV

So for the last course, It’s couple shot. It’s me first. Only six of us will take this session and I can see the other members keep pouted and complaining to the choosen one.

“I’m so jealous,” Se Hun said.

“Me too. I envied all of you so much.”

Why you need to be jealous too Chen? I thought.

“Look..Is this okay?” Se Ra asked and I look at her.

“Yeoppeoda (beautiful),” Tao said.

She just scrathed her head. Our theme is sports. I agree with Tao. She looked cute with that sports outfit.

We continue our photoshot. Second It’s Su Ho hyung. The theme is school students. Both of them looked cute and sweet.

 “Wow…”Kris said when both of them pose with a bicycle pretending they heading to school. It remind me of the pass when I was with Mia in high school.

Next is Baek Hyun turn. It’s a summer love. Indeed daebak. They look like a perfect couple. I envied that short Baekkie. This is the most comfortable shot for Se Ra to pose. She don’t have to act like she love that moment. She gave a natural pose. My heart skipped a beat when she smile.

“Baek Hyun don’t look at me straight  on my eyes. It’s strange.” She claimed.

“Eyyy?”Baek Hyun pouted. All of us laugh.

Later on we kept accompanied Se Ra and the remaining three lucky member.

“I didn’t expect that they will go with this concept,” Tao said.

Se Ra come out with her short dress. She looked like a perfect girlfriend for men. Her partner is D.O and the theme is ‘my first date on autumn’. So both of them need to portray an excitement and nervous feel just like the other couple felt when they having their first date. Okay summer and fall passed. I guess It’s winter next. As I was busy thinking, the last shot for this couple is D.O kiss Se Ra cheek. Her face turned to be  red as a fresh tomato.