CHAP.3_ The Heart Beat

Na Re POV

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR," I shouting and run out like crazy. I bet I suffer not just an eye problem but hearing too. It's EXO. Not? I guess? Arr.. I keep running. I didn't notice where and how far im running. I'm back to reality and feel I bump someone in front of me.

"Ouchh..Yahh. Han Na Re. WTH are you doing running and shouting like crazy monkey that lose her banana?"

"Unnie..tell me it's dream," I ask my sister.

"WTH are you talking about?"(Na Eun)

Chan Yeol POV

We were still wondering who is our classmate. I hope they are beautiful girls. That girl just now is pretty too but kind of clumsy. Why she is running and shouting like she saw a ghost. This class is wonderful. Not just big but nice too. The decoration definitely shows the status of the class. No wonder it's a special class.

"Look at here. It's the class chart. The class teacher is Mr. Jun. The head class is Hong Se Ra and she is pretty. Her smile make my heart race faster."(Su Ho)

"The secretary is kind of hot temper person. Lee Eun Ji."(Chen)

"The other two girls is kind of cute but I believe they are some of fussy."(Kai)

"Han Na Eun and Han Na Re? are they twin? So it's Na Re just now."(Baek Hyun)

"Don't take the head class. I want her. I think she love steamed bun just like me." (Xiu Min)

>_<?

"In your dream Umin Hyung. I bet she love a tall guy like me."(Se Hun)

"No! I believe she love a guy who is have high man presence just like me."(Lu han)

"You didn't have that presence Hyung. It's me. I'm sexy and hot."(Tao)

"Shut Up Panda!"(all)

"It's me when it comes to sexy and hot thing." (Kai)

They still arguing about the head class. I wonder if she is really pretty like they said. 

"Anyway where is Lay and Kris?"(D.O).

"They go to the cafeteria. They woke up late this morning and didn't have their breakfast." (Me). I don't know what should I do now. It's kind of bored. I can hear the sound of shoes or maybe heels from outside and it seems like it will enter this room. It's a girl. Suddenly I can feel my heart beat faster. This girl is pretty and she kind of shock seeing us. The members didn't notice her yet.

"Lee Eun Ji..I hope she's not hot temper person."(Chen)

"I guess you will disappointed Chen. Just look at that girl just now. She is clumsy."(Kai)

"You mean Han Na Re?"( Su Ho)

"Then I think I just go to Se Ra."(Chen)

"Yeah. She looks kind. Maybe I can ask her to do my homework."(Baek Hyun)

O_____________O (D.O)

I can see her face turn into red. Not in positive way. I think she might get mad now. Hearing those silly stuff about them.

" Yes. Sure. I can help Mr Byun Baek Hyun with your homework. If you want to be punch by me." She's speake now. Her voice sound like music to me. Eventhough she shows a disappointed and angry face right now still she look cute. All of them looking at her. I can see their jaw drop.

"Heaven. It's an angel. The steamed bun angel. I feel blissful."( Xiu Min)

"Her voice. The way she called my name. I'm going to faint now."(Baek Hyun)