CHAPTER 17_ TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU

Se Ra POV

Who the hell is that? That thing disturbing me to go to my dream land.

“Hello Hong Se Ra. It’s me, Choi Min Ho of SHInee.” That thing said.

“Huh?” I looked up at him.

“Ohh..Min Ho..I thought you are one of the boys. I’m going to throw my bag to you earlier..Thank God I didn’t do it,” I said with grin.

“Wahhh..How cruel,” he pouted.

“Aigoo. Don’t pouted Min Ho. It’s too much cute and sweet. I’m going to have a diabetes if you continue doing that,” I joked at him. He smile..No I guess it’s smirk. Ishhh…

“Hahaha..I thought the boys are joking when they said you are funny but I think they are right,” he said. This is what I hate about boys. Their words… it’s killing me.

“Well I’m not alone Miss Hong..”

“Don’t call me Miss Hong. Just call me Se Ra. What is it?” I cut him.

“We are here too.”

Then, one by one members from SHInee come in to the room. Later than Super Junior followed by Girls’ Generation. OMG. I love Jessica and Tiffany a lot.

“Arrrr!!!! Oh My God. Hello everybody. I admire all of you so much,” I said then something attracted my attention.

“Miss Jung..That outfit is cool. No wonder my friends called you a fashionista,” I said with an excited tone. She smile.

Then I looked at Seo Hyun, Magnae in Girls’ Generation.

“Oh My grandma. I admire you so much Miss Seo. You are totally gorgeous.” I said with YOU-ARE-AMAZING-SEOHYUN look.

“The other members too. Tae Yeon, Tiffany, ahh…Soo Young.. wow..you are tall.” I said to the tallest member in SNSD. I already forgot to call them by their surname.

“Yoona..Your skin is beautiful, Hyo Yeon that nails of yours is cool….Yuri…oh my God you are so hot…” I added my compliment. It’s honest okay..not faked one.

“Did I forgot someone?” I asked since the member of SNSD is nine.

“It’s me..Sunny. of course you easily forget me because I’m short,” she jokes.

“No…You are cute Sunny,” I told her and she just smile.

“(Cough)…Se Ra-ah.”(Min Ho)

“Err..So sorry..I already forgot about you… Hello guys,” I said to ShInee and SuJu and bowed.

“Hello we are Shinee..”(all member of Shinee)

“Hello we are Super Junior..hoyo…”(all member of SujU)

“Hello we are Girls’ Generation,”(all members of SNSD)

My jaw went drop. I can’t believe this. I said inside. I went back to reality when somebody tapped my shoulders. I looked up to see the owner of that hands that tapped my shoulders.

“Oh..Onew..?” I said and he just smile.

“Oh My God. I forgot. Well I’m Se Ra..Hong Se Ra..” I said and bowing.

“Hello Se Ra,” they said.

I can’t believe that they are in front of me.

“Excuse me. What makes you come here? don’t you have any schedule?” I asked.

“Well. I want to invite you with us to look the boys performance. Well I am the mc for today.” Hee Chul from SuJu told me.

0______________________0 (My reaction)