CHAPTER 29_ SE HUN

Se Hun POV

Now here I am with my classmates to watch D.O hyung and Eun Ji on the first competition for the second day of this festival. Both of them looked focus with their food. Well, we believe that D.O can win this but I don’t know his partner.

“Se Hun looked at Eun Ji. She’s great when she’s cooking right?”

I lift up my chin and looked at her. It’s my wife, Se Ra.

“Well, yeah. Hyung also looked good. They looked like a pro chef,” I exclaimed and give her my smile.

“I believe they will be the best couple when they dated,” I added but Se Ra smirked.

“Really? I don’t think so, because she will looked good with you,” she said.

“Hey. What that suppose to mean?” I asked her but no answer. My hyungs just smile with I-know-what-Se Ra-mean look.

The judges ate the contestant food and when it comes to DoEUN pairs they almost ate all of the food. I want to eat some too.

Twenty minutes later, all of us went to the field to watch the next event which is futsal 3 vs 3. It’s Umin, Luhan and Tao showtime.

I keep looking at Eun Ji and wondering what Se Ra mean earlier.

“Really? I don’t think so, because she will looked good with you….”

Se Ra words keeps echoing on my head.

Ishhhh… I love Se Ra not her but why my heart skipped a beat when Eun Ji looked and smile at me?

“UMIN OPPA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LU-GE….TAO!!!!!CHAYOK!!!! SPECIAL CLASS WIN!!!”

All of us laughed at Se Ra who keep shouting and the three hyung got motivated with it. They looked good on controlling the whole game. Girls from other class also keep shouting like Se Ra as a support to the three.

The futsal ended nicely and we won.

Next is the special relay competition.

“Unnie, we have problem.” Na Re said nervously.

“What is it Na Re?” Umin hyung asked.

“Na Eun unnie…Her leg cramped but Kai already brought her to the clinic.”

“God…I already told her not to force herself on yesterday dance,” Eun Ji mumbled.

I looked at Se Ra. She look curious about something.

“Na Re what type of style Kai used to lifted her up?” Se Ra asked and chuckled.

All of us laughed at her sudden question.

“Okay, stop laughing now. So who will replace Na Eun now?” Su Ho asked and all of us looked at Eun Ji and Se Ra.

“Woah..don’t asked me.. I can’t run because of my asthma,” Eun Ji said and Na Re supported her.

“Guess no choice huh Se Ra?” Lay asked to my wife. Hehehe.

“Okay..I will replace her,” Se Ra said.

“Yeah!!!!” all of us chorus.

All of us took our respective spot. First station for first pair were Na Re and Chen, second pair is Baek Hyun and I, Third  pairs were D.O and Chan Yeol and last station were Se Ra and Lay. I wonder what type of relay this event.

“Hello friends. I’m your mc for this event. Today we will watch the next event which is special relay. This is our first time to hold this event. Okay let me explain the rule. All of you please look at each station. The first station we have ramyeon pot there. The first runner need to co-operate, eat the ramyeon and run to the second station. At the second station there we have make-up set. So you can guess the mission right? The second pair need to make up each other with a cool image. That’s the reason why the second pairs must be male.”