CHAPTER_25 KAI

KAI POV

I was shocked last night with what D.O hyung told me last night. It’s about Mia. Okay I have collect a few history about her. First, she is the one Kris serve when he was the head butler. Second, Chan Yeol was her fiancée. Third, she was force to broke up with her boyfriend because of Chan Yeol. I wonder who is that guy. Fourth…exciting part..That girl was D.O hyung first love. Indeed DAEBAK! All of us went to school but I felt awkward sitting in the middle between Umin-hyung and Chen. Urggg… This two brother…Ishhh..I hope Se Ra is okay. Su Ho hyung told us to act naturally and pretend that we don’t know what happen last night.

To my surprise, Se Ra was absent today.

“Guys, Se Ra said her apologize because she can’t attend school today. Well as you can see Eun Ji also absent because she need to take care of her. So Mr. Secretary please be on duty and take over her place,” Na Eun told us and pointed her index finger to Kris. All of us look each other. I know that all of them want to asked about Se Ra. As we all know, she never skipped or absent.

“She’s having a high fever. That kid sure stressed so bad this lately,” Na Re told us.

“Yeah. However, she told us to continue our practice. She want us to win so don’t act playfully when practice. Do you get it?” Na Eun asked.

“YES!” all of us chorus.

Dear God. I will have my couple dance practice with her. Well I mean Na Eun. I wish she is Se Ra.

It’s a practice week for that festival now and there’s no study session for the whole week. YIPPEY!

Both of us went to dance room where I found a lady about 30 sit on the floor.

“You are here Miss Han. Pleasure to meet you,” bot of them shake hand.

“And you are…Kai? Kim Jongin?” she asked with wide eyes.

“I don’t believe this. So I will be the choreographer for you…Well I mean both of you,” she giggled.

“Mr. Kim this is my private choreographer, Miss Ahn.” Both of us shake hand.

“Okay. Let’s start it now. Let’s discuss about the concept first.” Miss Ahn said and both of us just nodded.

The three of us continue our discussion. I don’t know but I keep looking at Na Eun. She looked pretty when she was focus and passionate. Oh God! What the hell I’m talking about? Se Ra is my wife and the only one in my heart. Please forgive me Se Ra. I love you only. Suddenly my memory went back to last night. I hate so badly Xiu Min hyung because he kissed Se Ra. It should be me the one who kiss her not him. Maybe I should follow what hyung did last night. I mean kissing her by force..Ohhh No…I’m not that type of person. I want she give me all her heart when we do it.

“Yah Kim Jongout. Why are you smiling like you are the most stupid creature in this world? It’s creepy.”

Ishhh… this Han Na Eun.

“Okay.. So sorry. I was thinking before,” I said defending myself.

“What the hell are you thinking about?” she asked me.

Suddenly, someone phone’s rang. It’s the choreographer phone. She went out to answer it.

“Back to our topic Mr Kim. What makes you keep thinking so deeply earlier.”

This girl remind of Se Hun. That clingy boy.

“Nothing.. I was thinking in what way I can make you fall in love with me when we dance,” I gave her a smirk.

“You totally insane right? Eventhough, I admire you as my “idol” don’t you ever think that I will for your plan. Beside…” she stopped and cover her mouth with both of her hands.

“Beside?” I asked her.

Na Eun POV

“Beside?” that sexy monkey asked me. snapped out of it Na Eun. Don’t you dare called him monkey.

“Han Na Eun I’m asking you,” he said and plastered his eyes to me.

“It’s none of your business,” I said and went out.

“What’s wrong with that baboon?”

I can hear he said that but I ignored it. I can tell him that I will get engaged with someone sooner or later. My father had decided my future husband and most exciting part is that future husband of mine is one of the EXO member. I don’t believe him at first but my sister was totally fall for my father’s word. We are twin so of course if she believed someone I will follow her too. Deep in my heart I was hoping he is my sexy monkey, Kim Jongin.

After 10 minutes, I went back to our dance room and I can see that sexy already dance with Miss Ahn. I felt jealous. Urgg.. No don’t fall in love with him pabo(stupid). They already dance and about ten minutes later I learn the step. The most hard part when he lift me up and swing me two times then landed me on his arms(Hell just imagine it coz the author don’t know the easiest words to describe it). however he didn’t do it right and both of us fall on the floor.

“Arggg…That hurt STUPID SEXY MONKEY,” I groaned in pain. He is on top of my body. Oh Gosh.. He’s totally sexy. That lips, eyes and hair make him more sexier. He smirked.

“Who the hell you called stupid?” Kai asked me.

Oh No…

“But I was happy that you called me sexy,” he said and stood up and offered his right hand for me to help me stood up. I pushed that hand of him.

“I didn’t call you sexy but Sexy monkey right?” I replied with anger tone or should I say in embarrassment tone?

“Both of you, we will continue tomorrow. I have another class now. You can practice on yourself right?” Miss Ahn said to us. As she about to exit she looked at us.

“Don’t flirting while practice,” she said.

“WHAT?” both of us chorus and looked at each other.

“Flirting with you? I rather flirting with my dogs than you,” he said.

“Urggg. Yah.. don’t want to you know!” I shouted and both of us shared electrical gaze. 

Not long after that, both of us continue practicing. Well we were professional you know.

Thanks for reading. I hope this chapter is superb even it’s short.

Vote.comment.^_^V