CHAPTER 28_TAO

Tao POV                                                   

Se Ra called me earlier. She asked me to come to the main hall because she felt down when none of her friends watch her…but why me?

I sit on the fourth row because it has the best view to watch her performances.

“Now the fourth contestant is from the special class. Please welcome Hong Se Ra…”

The audiences especially the male clapped loudly and shouted her name. She come out with her school uniform and the music start.

(Listen to Zheng Fu)

ZHONG YU NI ZHAO DAO YI GE FANG SHI, FEN CHU LE SHENG FU

(Finally, you’ve found a way to decide who wins)
SHU YING DE DAI JIA SHI BI CI, FEN SHEN SUI GU

(The consequence.. both of us are deeply hurt)
WAI BIAO JIAN KANG DE NI XIN LI, SHANG HEN WU SHU

(You look fine, but your heart… broken countless times)
WAN JIANG DE WO SHI ZHE CHANG ZHAN YI, DE FU LU

(I won’t give up, and become the captive of love war)

JIU ZHE YANG BEI NI ZHENG FU, QIE DUAN LE SUO YOU TUI LU

(Just like this, you have won over me There’s no turning back for me)
WO DE XIN QING SHI JIAN GU, WO DE JUE DING SHI HU TU

(My heart is firm, my decision is careless)

JIU ZHE YANG BEI NI ZHENG FU, HE XIA NI CANG HAO DE DU

(Just like this, you have won over me, I drink down the poison you prepared)
WO DE JU QING YI LUO MU, WO DE AI HEN YI RU TU

(My love and hatred buried My story has ended)

NI RU GUO JING GUO WO DE, FEN MU

(If you walk pass my grave)
NI KE YI SHUANG SHOU HE SHI, WEI WO ZHU FU

(You may clasp your hands and pray for me)

Ohh…Se Ra singing my favorite song, Zheng Fu by Na Ying. I start to listened this beautiful song and Se Ra. She has a very lovely and powerful voice. When she managed to sang the high notes all of us.. I mean the audiences clapped hardly. It’s fascinating. I smile till ears. Wait a minute… only one person know that I love this song… Umin-Hyung….

____Author flashback___

After Se Ra and Xiu Min clear all things between them, Xiu Min asked Se Ra a favor.

“Se Ra-ah. I want to ask you a favor. Would you mind to hear it?” Se Ra just nodded.

“Well..I feel burdened and hurt when I saw Tao crying a few days ago. He missed his family and was frustrated that he can’t celebrate his birthday with them. We have cheered him by giving him a present but the happiness is temporary. He still sad.”

Se Ra listen to him without saying any words.

“Could you please sing his favorite song on one of your singing stage? You have three stages on that competitions right? I hope you can sing his favorite song on the second stage.”

“Ohh.. It’s a small matter. I will sing it but only if I passed the first stage,” she replied and Xiu Min just nodded.

“Anyway what is the title?”