CHAPTER 9_Forgiveness from bottom of your heart

Su Ho POV

We start our class on 9.30 a.m today. The girls haven’t shown up themselves. It’s 8.30 a.m now. I’m still having goose bump after the ‘chatting’ with our fans before. It’s not only me feel the same nervous + afraid feel. The members exclude Lay,Kris,Chan Yeol an D.O feel the same pressure. I wonder what will the girls do and plan to get their revenge. Actually it’s out of my control. I keep insulting and hating the girls since the first day. I don’t know why. I’m so confused and regret for what I have did.

Chen POV

All of us didn’t say anything since we heard about the ‘history’ of Quatro Beauty. I can feel that the members feel the same pressure as me. I really don’t know the reason or the cause that made me keep humiliating the girls before. God…

Se Hun POV

Mama mia…I’m totally dead now. The boys that surrounded Se Ra and her friends are the scariest thing in my life after the sasaeng and my hot tempered dad. What should I do? It’s such a stupid thing I ever did in my life by abased the girls. Expired milk? Did I really call Se Ra by that? Omma..Save me..i don’t want got a big punch from a guy that in love with gym just because a girls.

Lu Han POV

What type of man I am? Humiliating and bullying a girl? It’s not like me but I already did that to them. my face and stomach still hurt because of Se Ra’s punch last night. I don’t want another kick and punch on my body. Why I did that to them? ARRRRR…!!!

Xiu Min POV

Why did I called Se Ra over-cooked steamed bun yesterday? Arr…it’s such a stupid thing I did in my life. It’s me who seems to be the next over-cooked steamed bun now. All of us were stunned when we heard sound of ladies heels from the outside of class. Guess what? It’s them. Girl’s Secret or should I call them Quatro Beauty now? We exhaled as a sound of relieved when all of them normally grab their sit and sit properly like nothing happen. Although they look much alike the baddest female now, all of them still look cute but in wild way.

Chan Yeol POV

Twenty minutes before our recess time over the members decide to look around the school. So I just followed them. It’s weird knowing that the girls didn’t make any move to bully the members. The class continue as usual on 9.30 a.m. Two hours later it’s our recess time.

We at the second floor of the school. Here they were art gallery and dancing room at the end of it. All of us heard the sound of our song, Growl from the dancing room. We were enjoying the song when suddenly..

“YAHHH! All of you get out from this room,” Na Re said with a mad tone.

“Start today all of the song by EXO are banned here. So stop playing and practicing harder on their song. There are so many K-Idol there. Choose one of them but make sure it’s not EXO,” Na Re said it as an order.

“YES MAAM!!!” all of the boys and girls in the dancing room shouted at once as a replied.

“ Good. I love it.”(Na Eun)

I can feel a different atmosphere here. All of EXO member look at each other. So they are totally freak out with that.

“Let’s go back to our class. I feel I’m going to pee here if I hear more about us from Quatro Beauty.”(Chen)

I want to laugh for his words but I can’t. he’s right. I never thought that the girls will go far but I guess this is just the beginning. They can do more than this.